What games have you raged at?

MrToboThe1st

Quite a few did

Super Smash Bros Brawl- Boss Battle Intense mode destroyed a controller

Soul Calibur 2(Gamecube version)- Destroyed a controller(Don't think the PSN version did)

Drakengard 3 Branch D Boss( Tried to snap the PS3 controller in half-surprise I haven't succeeded in this yet)

God of War 1- Challenge of the gods( probably on the last challenge)

Mario Kart 7 or 6( Which ever one was on the Nintendo DS, since my Nintendo DS Phat has a broken hindge, surprisingly the  thing still works)

SSX PS3- Some parts in the game were a rather pain

Medal of Honor Frontline,OH THE HORRORS.On hard,the levels were so glitched sometime.I remember an enemy on the second to last level that had a Panzerschreck,and here's the REALLY annoying thing.There was a rock that he was behind and he keppt shooting through it,and I could shoot him.90% of the levels felt like you survived real war.I thought about playing it again,then thought of the terrible memories.I haven't played on hard since.

• Like 1

for me it's GTA San Andreas, cause the Supply Lines mission from Z is so hard, but GTA San Andreas is a most best game ( BUT NOT #1 FOR ME )

This is the only game that I played with a SUPER HARD Mission !!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  

• Like 1

Off the top of my head:

COD2 on veteran - completely gave up on it

COD4 on veteran - some really difficult sections

COD: World at War on veteran - grenade spam, also never finished it

The Trials series - most extreme tracks are infuriating for me

Devil May Cry 4 - gets really hard on higher difficulties

Super Meat Boy - Not on Playstation but can be really hard and frustrating

I'd also include nearly all COD multiplayer's in this as it can be infuriating when you die 1 off a high streak.

I've never broken a controller or TV but I have punched a wall a few times lol.

Catherine: The Obelisk Stage

I don't remember the amount of times I smashed the controller against my own head (because I didn't want to create a dent on the wall).

I was so upset at the game that I actually rage quit PS3 for about 6 months.

It was horrible.

Catherine: The Obelisk Stage

I don't remember the amount of times I smashed the controller against my own head (because I didn't want to create a dent on the wall).

I was so upset at the game that I actually rage quit PS3 for about 6 months.

It was horrible.

Bayonetta - I really don't wanna talk about this.

L.A. Rush - this happened years ago, but I broke a wireless PS2 controller over this game. So far it's the only controller I've ever broken.

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line - the highlight challenges are atrocious. It's funny how Eutechnyx can get everything wrong so easily.

NASCAR '14 - same as Inside Line, only much, much worse.

These are the only instances that stand out to me.

LBP 1/2 - The jumping, BS deaths from glitching into things, The three pathway thing, Horrible online servers.

Ico - Going through the graveyard in my speed run.

Killzone 2 - 3 hours of raging in Autarch's Sanctum.

Edited by GenoStarrz

Oh yeah, I also just remembered:

SoulCalibur II (all versions) - that DAMNED campaign mode! >:(

Vexx - seriously, has anyone ever BEATEN that game?

Bayonetta - the Alfheims specifically. I really enjoyed the rest of that game. Enough to beat it then want the second one.

Space Channel 5 - Dem responses

8-Bit era. Battletoads. Results ( not really much, though but we really rage quit it for life )

16-Bit era. Dragon: the Bruce Lee story " final boss " & Sonic the hedgehog " water level ". Results ( controller bumped on the floor and fly to the air, no broken controllers )

ps1 days. 40 wenk's or whatever it's called. Results ( the Disc is thrown on my drawer and shattered into tiny pieces )

ps2 days. Jak 2, heven: call of the king, final fantasy 12 " edioln something fights " DMC 3. Results ( swearing with a shake first on myTV )

ps3. Nier " stupid fishing & boss battle with a bazillion bullets on screen on hard difficulty and those un skipped novel parts " & final fantasy 13 " boss battle " & batman: arkham city " perfect freeflow 2.0 trophy " and finally the saboteur " the gold perks trophy " results ( many swearing dropping a lots of F-bombs at the developers way too many rage quit a lot of facepalming till my forehead hurts )

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a person with an anger problems

but these games does pull you out of your mode.

COD (MP) & Catherine

for me it's GTA San Andreas, cause the Supply Lines mission from Z is so hard, but GTA San Andreas is a most best game ( BUT NOT #1 FOR ME )

This is the only game that I played with a SUPER HARD Mission !!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

yes I hate his mission so much I jumped for joy when compared punched him lol

Oh yeah, I also just remembered:

SoulCalibur II (all versions) - that DAMNED campaign mode! > :(

Vexx - seriously, has anyone ever BEATEN that game?

Bayonetta - the Alfheims specifically. I really enjoyed the rest of that game. Enough to beat it then

I gave up on the Alfheims.   I got eight done and said screw the rest.