What games have you raged at?

MrToboThe1st

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1.

The controls are awful! You have to use L2 to aim and R2 to cast a spell, which kept causing my wrists to hurt like crazy. Constantly tapping R2 quickly is not a good idea! Also, it barely follows the first half of the book/film. Thankfully DH: Part 2 game was a lot better, but still not great. (Aim and Cast was switched to L1 & R1, which was easier.)

Edited by Beeinhollywood

CoD World at War ->Those grenades are stupidity....one of the worst very hard difficulties I've ever seen...bad-made as hell.

Well and some other games.

i know that feeling you should of save your soul with that game i did beat it on  that difficult there a trick to make it easier i found it by me self :) if you need help ill give you the tip but if you have not beat it by know just save your soul 

i know that feeling you should of save your soul with that game i did beat it on  that difficult there a trick to make it easier i found it by me self :) if you need help ill give you the tip but if you have not beat it by know just save your soul 

Ha nah I'm cool...I beat that almost 2 years ago....don't ever wanna go through something like that again...very hard on that game is the meaning of frustration.

I kould say...

Mamorukun Curse! > Demon course > Evil Spirits of Nature (drived me insane such stupidity)

& when I was a total n00b at Dark Souls > Blighttown on upper part (by those times I didn't knew bout New Londo shortcut) & yes I raged a lot, no poise & the damn poison snipers & everything lol sadly Dks so easy for me now :S but still awesome ^-^

I don't really rage at games, but in the past few weeks:

Killzone 2, the final level/final checkpoint on hard must have taken me a few days to do. Then one morning I did it whilst sick... Sigh.

Zombie Driver, trying to get 150,000 points in one round of slaughter mode (basically survival mode). I keep dying around 130,000-140,000.. Sigh.

• Like 1