(Poll) PSNP members favorite genre

Xxleonardo97xX

1st set of genres  

182 members have voted

1. 1. You may choose more than one.

2. 2. 2nd set of genres

Almost surprised by my own answer (2D Platformer and Puzzle) - id never avoid a game just brcause its not in a genre I like - if it is getting good buzz ill generally play it, and ive liked a lot of games in a lot of genres, but since the indie game explosion I definetly find that 2D puzlle platformers like Braid, Limbo, Dokuro, Child of Light, Trine and Guacamele are the ones I enjoy the most.

Platform and Horror games are my two favourite, which just happen to be two of the only genres which had a very poor showing last gen. Things are looking a lot better now though with the WiiU having some great Platformers and the return of good Horror games coming to the PS4. :D

• 2 weeks later...

My main genre is JRPG and RPG. Next up would be horror, since I'm a major horror fan in general. I don't play the games much, however. I've been trying with Fatal Frame. Even Theresia gave me the creeps. Than I also picked MMO, open-world, visual novel, puzzle, and rhythm. I enjoy a few more genres on the list, but they're not my favorites, so I left them out. I'll try any game once so long as it's not a sports or fighting game. The only racing games I like are Mario Kart.

• 1 month later...

1.RPG

2.RPG

3.RPG

4.RPG

5.RPG

6.RPG

7.RPG

8.RPG

9.RPG

10.Fifa/NBA

11.Action/Adventure

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I really like OPEN WORLD like games. Fusioned with RPG and you will have a perfect game. Can´t wait for the Witcher 3!

I'm with you on the Witcher idea.

Can't wait to play it and until then I'm gonna kill myself with DG:Inquisition.