Wishlist of remastered/definitive titles?

Mr_Freaker

They're already remastering Beyond: Two Souls, alongside Heavy Rain. As far as Red Dead Redemption goes, that probably won't be happening anytime soon. Also, Rockstar doesn't really have a track record of completely remastering a game from their past, despite re-releasing certain titles on more platforms without that much work done on them.  

yea i know about Beyond: Two Souls but know one has proof, i mean the PS4 trophy list for it have come and gone twice on this site since i've become a member,

and as for Rockstar... they can do NO wrong in my book bar one and i'll keep that one to myself since it'll likely piss off more than a few readers.

if not limited to PS3-Vita then i would say

Rogue Galaxy

Skies of Arcadia Legends

Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem

BloodRayne 1 & 2

Legacy of Kain series

Legend of Legaia 1 (could use a full on remake)

Megaman X Command Mission (with Invert axis options)

Wild Arms Alter Code F & Wild Arms 5

Blood Will Tell

otherwise PS3/Vita

Darksiders 1 since they are doing part 2

Overlord 1

Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition

Dragon's Dogma (with Save Transfer from PS3)

Folklore

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

Tales of Hearts R

Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment (but it is already being ported over too bad it is digital only)

Y's Memories of Celceta

Transformers Cybertron series

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

I really don't like asking for remasters, but i can't say i wouldn't be interested in PS4 version of Shadow Of the Colossus, as long as it does more than just increase the framerate and update the textures. I want fur on colossuses to look as good as the feathers on Trico, much more detail in the environment and throw in a nice lighting effect while you're at it.

yea i know about Beyond: Two Souls but know one has proof, i mean the PS4 trophy list for it have come and gone twice on this site since i've become a member,

and as for Rockstar... they can do NO wrong in my book bar one and i'll keep that one to myself since it'll likely piss off more than a few readers.

It's no longer a rumor, both games have been officially confirmed for legit remasters

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2015/06/e3_2015_heavy_rain_and_beyond_two_souls_confirmed_for_ps4

• Like 1

I'd love to see a full HD remaster of Persona , Eternal Punishment, and Innocent Sin. Persona: The Early Years or something like that. 

Me too! But since we haven't heard anything from Atlus about any Persona remasters we can only hope.

• Like 1

Resident Evil

Bioshock

Mass Effect

Final Fantasy 1-6

Chrono Trigger

Chrono Cross

Crash Bandicoot

Spyro

ICO

Shadow of the Colossus

Ecco the Dolphin