Wishlist of remastered/definitive titles?

Mr_Freaker

Well there was the possibility of a Skyrim port to PS4, so I'd like to see that. But only if new content is added and maybe fix some glitches that can still plague gamers, like that one glitch that screwed you over, when going for the Daedric Artifact trophy. 

Overlord: Raising Hell and Overlord II. Port these bad boys to PS4. Hell bring over Dark Legend from the Wii as well. 

No More Heroes 2 - Not as good as the first I've heard, but still worth playing

Stubbs the Zombie - Unless that's an exclusive title for Microsoft. Although given that the Oddworld games were Xbox only for awhile, before being ported to PS3 with improved visuals, I can see this being a possibility.

The Witcher and Witcher 2 - They're on PC/360. Port them to PS4 as well ^^

The Bully: Scholarship Edition - Awesome game, would love to have it remastered

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Loved this game growing up, would love to have this game remastered.

I'm not sure if these count, but I'd like to see them ported to PS4

Day of the Tentacle is getting a remaster, so I'd like to try Full Throttle as well. I heard it was a fun game. Sam & Hax Hit the Road too. ^^

Psychonauts Because I haven't been able to play that game yet

Classic Fallout 1 & 2. Remaster them and improve them

Cave Story - I'd enjoy beating that on PS4. I mean if Meat Boy can get ported, I'd like to see Cave Story ported as well

Mark of the Ninja - Great stealth game, would like to feel like a Ninja on PS4 too

Freedom Planet - Because it's awesome

Undertale - Also because it's awesome. I want to play it on PS4 too. Some games are worth beating on more than one platform =D

*Sticking to OP topic question*:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengence

The Crysis Series

Burnout Paradise

The Dead Space Trilogy

Red Dead Redemption GOTY

The Marvel Ultimate Alliance Series (With Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 in the works PLEASE!!!)

The Yakuza Series

And a few more I'm missing

*Going Off topic*:

The Onimusha Series (With a reboot to the series)

The Tenchu Series (with a reboot to the series)

Crash Team Racing

Megaman X4-X6

Star Ocean Til The End Of Time

Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria

Grandia 3 (with a 4th on in the works PLEASE!!)

The SOCOM Series

The Mortal Kombat PS2 series (those were hella fun to play)

Dirge of Cerbrus Final Fantasy 7

Resident Evil 2 DualShock version

Resident Evil 3

and many more!! One can hope right!?

Edited by kidson2004

Bloodrayne 1&2, Rogue Galaxy, Skies of Arcadia, Legend of Legaia, Legacy of Kain series, Megaman X Command Mission (with invert axis), Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes, Onimusha 1-3, Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem, Shadow Hearts 1&2, Knights Contract, Folklore, Darksiders, Castlevania Lords of Shadow series, Overlord 1&2, Wild ARMs Series, Demons Crest, Actraiser

those are all i can think of off the top of my head. though i still have most of the originals so it does not matter.

• Like 1

Here is my list

• Chrono Trigger
  • Wild Arms series (yes I know there has already been a remake on the first one but it's that good dang it)
  • Twisted Metal series
  • Ace Combat
  • Skyrim
  • Burnout Paradise

And then add in the ones that have already seen a big outcry for...

• Spyro the Dragon series
  • Crash Bandicoot Series
Edited by Champ147

• 6 months later...

I don't know if anyone remembers a game that came out around 2003 on PS2 & GameCube called Metal Arms. Anyone heard of it?

That game still remains to be my favorite PS2 game of all time because of how brilliant it was! I'd love to see a HD version on PS4, or atleast see it get carried over.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Only games I want to be remastered are from PS1/PS2 xD

Crash Bandicoot HD Collection (1,2,3, CTR)

Canis Canem Edit (aka Bully)

Final Fantasy XII - if I had to choose only one game to be remastered it would be this!

I don't really care if games on PS3 get remastered or not, but I'll keep an eye out for all the latest definitive titles. Some might interest me ^-^

All I need now on PS4 is a Crash Bandicoot HD Collection :D my other two glorious wishes came true ;-;

I used to say any classic exclusives I missed from PS3 but I now have a PS3.

I'd love seeing Super The Empire Strikes Back and Super Return Of The Jedi on PS4, as well as Indiana Jones And The Fate Of Atlantis and Sam & Max Hit The Road.

I wouldn't mind a remastered Mass Effect Trilogy.

• Like 1

Mostly hoping for games that I've never played or purchased such as Grim Grimoire, Rule of Rose. Onimusha collection, Fatal Frame, .hack, Xenosaga, etc would be really nice as well.

Really happy about recent announcement of Final Fantasy XII, Skyrim looks like it has nice graphical enhancement as well.

Mostly hoping for games that I've never played or purchased such as Grim Grimoire, Rule of Rose. Onimusha collection, Fatal Frame, .hack, Xenosaga, etc would be really nice as well.

there's already an active thread, with over 600 replies, were you can let people know which PS2 games you want to see on PS4: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wishlist-of-ps2-games-on-ps4/

• 1 month later...

Far cry 3 and 2, Africa would look amazing on next gen!

Gta IV, Also New York! (Still it looks good on ps3, after all these years :o But it will run smoother on ps4)

Nfs most wanted from 2005? (Nostalgia)

I would buy these and love to play it again, can't come up with some new but these are the ones I would love the most. :D

Darksiders 1

Folklore

Knight's Contract (QTE's would need to be fixed on Witchslayer)

Deadly Premonition

Star Wars the Force Unleashed (Only part 1s Ultimate Sith Edition but add in the Endor level from part 2)

Red Faction Armageddon

Star Ocean 4

NOT PS3 BUT

Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requeim

Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes

Blood Will Tell (add in a NG+ option though)

MegaMan X Command Mission (with Axis invert)

BloodRayne 1 & 2

Legacy of Kain Saga (including the cancelled game Dark Prophecy)

For me, there are a few games in mind, thought most have already been announce like Bioshock, Uncharted and the Arkham franchise.

Though some that haven't include;

-Dead Space trilogy

-Crysis trilogy

-Resistance trilogy

-The Orange box (why not)

-Mass effect trilogy

-Killzone trilogy

-Assassin creed, the complete collection (at least AC1 to AC Rogue)

That should be all