What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

For this one, please click the spoiler tab below (has the two songs and the explainer why):

Spoiler

My beautiful girl Lilith dances to these two songs (rotates between ten different songs) three nights a week at the club she dances at with her friends.

For those unable to put two and two together, yes, I am finally admitting that I am dating an exotic dancer who works at the local Centerfold's to the north of where I live. I met her there the first weekend of February last year during a farewell party for a coworker who was moving to work at another TV station, and after eight months of getting to know her better, having dinners with her, going to the theater to watch films with her, and taking her to the bars to hang out, I finally worked up the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend this past October, to which she said yes.

I don't usually listen to this particular type of music (since it really isn't my thing. I prefer rock and metal music, as seen in the majority of the posts I make on this thread), but I get to watch my girl do her thing once a week (usually Saturday nights) with these two songs (usually during either her second or third routine on the stage).

Judge me if you must (my parents absolutely freaked out/got super upset with me when they found out), but I love her for who she is and I am fully supportive of her dancing career. It is her second job (main job is being a case manager at a mental health facility) that helps bring in the extra funds to help pay the bills and she has fun doing it (she has been doing it for more than 4 years), so as long as it makes her happy and brings in additional cash to help her out, I am all for her dancing.

Edited by The Arizona Ranger
  • Like 3

@The Arizona Ranger

Spoiler

I don't see why anyone would judge you for that. Nothing wrong about it. It's not a crime. There are many people in similar position and they live a normal life. Don't worry about what others think because in the end everyone has to worry about themselves. You decide what's right for you and people have no other choice than just accept it.

• Like 3