Best game released November?

GameAdvocate

Best game released November  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What PS4 game are you most excited about?

• Assassins Creed Unity
    • Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
    • Dragon Age: Inquisition
    • Far Cry 4
    • Grand Theft Auto V
    • Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
    • Little Big Planet 3
    • MotoGP14
    • MXGP – The Official Motocross Game
    • Never Alone
    • Pro Evolution Soccer 15
    • Project CARS
    • Rocksmith 2014 Edition
    • The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
    • WWE 2K15
    • Citizens of Earth
    • Rollers of the Realm
    • The Wolf Among Us
    • Thomas Was Alone

I feel so sorry for everyone looking forward to Project Cars, have to wait to March..

Far Cry 4 I belive is my most anticipated game, and it has been my most anticipated since it got announced. I also look forward to Little Big Planet 3 a whole lot. Looks great!

Im also looking forward to Assassins Creed Unity, but I haven't pre-ordered it, won't buy it for a while either :)

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait for AC: Unity cause I love Assassin's Creed and even though 3 wasn't that great, Black Flag brought back the momentum for the series and It looks like Unity is going to contuine that.

We haven't had that many meaty RPGs for the PS4 yet so I really cant wait to sink my teeth into Dragon Age: Inquisition! I love Bioware! (Dragon Age: Oirgins and especially the Mass Effect games are just fantastic)

I skipped GTA5 last year, mainly because I was saving money to get my PS4, but San Andreas was one of my favourite games when I was younger, and now that they have added FPS mode i'm really tempted to pick it up.

I'm also interested in Far Cry 4, haven't played a Far Cry game yet but from what i've seen of this game I'm digging the setting and gameplay...

I feel like we have left the "launch" phase of games for the PS4 and the proper next-gen open world games are starting to show up, these four games i've mentioned aswell as The Witcher 3 which is coming out early next year are gonna take up a lot of my time and i'm really excited for that! :D

Obviously I can't pick them all up staright away, Unity is the only one i'm getting at launch, the others i'll have to wait a month to have enough spare money to spend on em...

Unity, and Smash Bros. for me. Game of the year for me might either be Unity or Smash Bros., but they haven't came yet. Bloodborne will be my rpg of next year unless by some miracle FFXV comes out, but I'm planning on getting FF Type-0 as well. So next year my lineup is: Bloodborne, Type-0, Phantom Pain, Uncharted 4, Zelda(hopefully), and whatever surprises that await me when Playstation Experience Conference starts in December. I might get FarCry 4, 3 was excellent. I'll wait for xmas or birthday for that since mine is on the 21st of Dec.

Edited by Benfoxy83