Most embarrassing Platinum

patrickogorman19

• 1 month later...

since i only play games that i like i dont have any embarassing platinums. its just a bonus if it is an easy plat

on a side note i think in a way trophies and achievements have ruined gaming becasue a lot of people are missing out on some good games because they think the platinum is too hard etc.

Hard games give you a better rarity then easy games. And trophies have made gaming better in a way.

• Like 1

Hard games give you a better rarity then easy games. And trophies have made gaming better in a way.

Yes i think trophies are great. But how often do you see people dictating on whether or not to get a game based on the trophy requirements. I see that a lot and thats what i meant with that post. 

• Like 1

Yes i think trophies are great. But how often do you see people dictating on whether or not to get a game based on the trophy requirements. I see that a lot and thats what i meant with that post.

I'm one of the few guys that before buying a game look at the Trophies but this only help me to decide if I will play a game on my 1st or 2nd account and doesn't affect my final decision on if I want to buy it. But as you can see my second profile hasn't been active in the past few months.
  • Like 3

There are some easy platinums that I have like Sound Shapes and Super Exploading Zoo but I didn't buy them so I am not embarrassed to have them. Terminator Salvation on the other hand is a game that I rented for 2 euros when it came out and I simply finished it on Easy. 3 years later though I noticed that it has a very easy platinum and I shamefully rented it again for 2 more euros to get the platinum.

• 6 months later...

A platnium you wish you didn't have.Eg mega mind games like that people put on their profile just because easy.Some people regret it.

I don't think you got the joke. Look at my profile. See my 25th, 50th, 100th, 125th, 150th etc. ;D

(not blaming you for not getting it) :)

Edited by MMDE

Hmm... My most embarrassing platinum..

Either:

One of my 6 Sound Shapes platinums. (or all of them maybe even lmao)

Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

or Ether One

Choose what you'd like, but I'm gonna go with Ether one. I platinumed that game even though it gave me borderline motion sickness.

Am I the only one that thinks this topic meant "post your platinum where you had problems getting very easy trophies" instead of "post your cheapest platinum where you just played for trophies" :)

Mine was Trine 2, I was kinda tired playing it and got angry for not being able to go through some easy platforming sections lol :awesome: 

Probably Super Exploding Zoo! for me.  I enjoyed the game, but not enough to finish it after the platinum popped.  Probably the first game that I specifically played for the easy plat.  What's worse is that I accidentally popped it for #10 which I had been saving for something else at the time.

Sly cooper Thieves in time, I tried to make it my 1000 trophy, but miss counted and made it 1001.

sKKBRKd.png

Yup, can't undo that.

Technically you can, you just have to hide a game that you only got 1 trophy in. It has to be before thieves in time though...

Hannah Montana definitely... I swore I would put 1,000 Visual Novels on my account before I put Hannah Montana on my account. Anyhow, in my extreme efforts to make Just Dance 2016 my 5,000th trophy (not ashamed of this one as it was tough) I put Hannah Montana on my list. Ashamed straight after I had done it... still ashamed now :(