Most embarrassing Platinum

patrickogorman19

1L97f29e.png

As you can tell, this is the platinum trophy for Megamind: The Video Game, which I rented as I expect very little from this licensed-movie game. Only took me less than a day for how incredibly easy the game is to earn 100%. On the bright, I will never bother with games like Hannah Montana: The Movie: The Game (Mey mey), because even I have standards when it comes to how easy a game could be to complete.

"Embarrassing" and "Platinum trophy" don't belong in the same sentence.

If you've got the platinum, screw everyone else's opinion. If you enjoyed the game and have the ultimate prize, let the haters hate while you sit back and B)

opinions > opinions

• Like 1

I am embarrassed about none of my plats...but if I were, Trine 2 would definitely take the cake.

Of course, after re-thinking this, the most embarrassing plat on my list is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, pt. 1. It's my pick for worst game on the system, and I played it three times(!), just to say I got the plat.

And yeah - since starting my own trophy checklist, I am embarrassed by that plat. Not sure what I was thinking on February 3rd. Probably the soon-to-be-born baby.

1S1a2f42.png

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f

Seeing as I've only got 2 plats right now, my most embarrassing one is Hatsune Miku.

Not the fact it's an easy plat that makes it embarrassing though, it's embarrassing because although I hated the game I still played it because the plat image is pretty.

When I get a platinum I won't be embarrassed no matter what game it is for.

It's just a trophy in a video game that complete strangers might see.

If anyone gets embarrassed about that then I am going to guess they have never ever been completely drunk and tried to chat up a random girl and then throw up all over her shoes...

Now THAT'S embarrassment (not to mention probable harassment) :)