PS+ IGC November 2014

HeySumbode

PSNProfiles user recommendation (Please only vote if you have played the game)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which PlayStation 4 game do you recommend?

• The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
    • SteamWorld Dig
  2. 2. Which PlayStation 3 game do you recommend?

• Frozen Synapse Prime
    • Luftrausers
  3. 3. Which PlayStation Vita game do you recommend?

• The Hungry Horde
    • Escape Plan

Here we go again.  It is that time of month for all the Sony gamers ...

I am actually very happy with both the ps4 games, and I don't know anything about the ps3 games, but I will certainly look into them, and appreciated the fact that they are FREE.

• Like 3

wow. This is the worst lineup of games yet, unbelievable. WTF happened to free games like Bioshock Infinite, Red Dead Redemption, Resident Evil 5, Arkham City, Battlefield 3...?

good thing my subscription ends in a few days, right now for me it's not worth the money.

That stopped once the PS+ became mandatory on the PS4.

• Like 1

wow....all indie crap? Sony really is getting lazy lately. If it wasn't for AW next week, i really wouldn't need ps plus for awhile. Its not just the IGC games but the lack of compelling ps plus discounts for months. :/

Thats kinda weird, since you'd think the selection would be better since ps plus is now 'mandatory' for the current generation.

Edited by Ryumoau
  • Like 1

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Ride to Hell Retribution

Risen 2+3

Don't forget about Knack. Everybody wants to play Knack even though it's a very mediocre game. But I guess a mediocre AAA game is better than a handful of good indie games. :)

• Like 1

I'll add The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth to my Downloads List, I've seen the PC version on Twitch so many times; might as well try the game out.

Not too bothered by the line-up, I mean @ some point I got to remember "I Have Games I've Bought I can play next, and not just play IGC titles"; so i'm not too bothered To be honest @ the opportunity to play A game I've been delaying(Completely forgot about the announcement for Nov's Line up was today). 

Plus I've made a lot of excellent Sale Purchases as of late saving possible $60, so I'm a happy Plus Member camper @ the moment.

• Like 1

I get that it's an opinion and everything, but people shouldn't be so quick to write off indie games as not being worth their time. Some of my best gaming experiences lately have come from "indies", especially seeings as how stale and repetitive a lot of "AAA" games and franchises have become.

Maybe it's got something to do with expectations. AAA games these days have massive budgets, high price tags and lots of marketing hype. After that, they can only disappoint. Indies seem to come outta nowhere, with no expectations placed upon them. 

Just my 2 cents, but I will be giving all the IGC the games a go at some point or another, and hope to be pleasantly surprised. I'm certainly not going to write off a month as crap when I don't know anything about the majority of the games listed.

• Like 4

Or maybe because of people's blind haterd.

What do mean by that? I still think because PS+ became mandatory on the PS4. The PS+ anniversary games also stopped after the PS4 was released, coincidence? I think not.  I'm not saying PS+ sucks, just that the games released in the recent months aren't interesting for me.

Thats kinda weird, since you'd think the selection would be better since ps plus is now 'mandatory' for the current generation.

Not necessarily, because now Sony doesn't have to convince gamers to get a PS+ subscription with a lot of well-known and well-received games and anniversary games. If you want to play online, you must get PS+.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 4

What do mean by that? I still think because PS+ became mandatory on the PS4. The PS+ anniversary games also stopped after the PS4 was released, coincidence? I think not. 

That's true and I don't disagree with it. I still ask the question why do people get their hopes up?

Yep. As a PS3 only owner I really don't feel much of a need to stay a PS+ member anymore. I'll just get it again once I get a PS4 and I'm forced to have it for online.

Edited by Splathew
  • Like 2

Anyway, I have not said my bit yet.

I want to thank Parker,Dr Bloodmoney, Royalrepanda and many others convincing me to play indies, I tried Rainbow Moon and it's now in my top ten.

Now my opinion, this is the rest why I told people to go multiplatform. You are sitting here abusing the Wii U or X1 and then you come to see that Sony is offering stuff you don't like, complainig like like children. If you had put your pride away and went multiplatform, you would have a choice not begging for good games. This OCT I have been spoiled for games and freebies like I'm in heaven. This week I getting Bayonetta 2, Friday Sunset Overdrive and 11th of Nov I'm getting Master Chief and after that LBP3. I'm enjoying while you are abusing others for their choices acting like cavemen. It's a lot of money but the enjoyment and freedom I get is awesome. I hope you people think about it now Christmas is coming. Also with my PS4 coming in november, I'm beaming.

My opinion of this line up is that I see stuff that could be fun but the presentation and excutition sucks. I will be checking out Binding and Frozen.

• Like 1

Yep. As a PS3 only owner I really don't feel much of a need to stay a PS+ member anymore. I'll just get it again once I get around to getting a PS4 and I'm forced to have it for online.

Yeah fellow Mass Effect fan :highfive:. Me too, last PS+ game that was interesting for me was Dead Space 3 a few months ago. I do like the 10% discounts and online storage.

• Like 1

Now my opinion, this is the rest why I told people to go multiplatform. You are sitting here abusing the Wii U or X1 and then you come to see that Sony is offering stuff you don't like, complainig like like children. If you had put your pride away and went multiplatform, you would have a choice not begging for good games. This OCT I have been spoiled for games and freebies like I'm in heaven. This week I getting Bayonetta 2, Friday Sunset Overdrive and 11th of Nov I'm getting Master Chief and after that LBP3. I'm enjoying while you are abusing others for their choices acting like cavemen. It's a lot of money but the enjoyment and freedom I get is awesome. I hope you people think about it now Christmas is coming. Also with my PS4 coming in november, I'm beaming.

So what does this have to do with PS+?

• Like 3

Anyway, I have not said my bit yet.

I want to thank Parker,Dr Bloodmoney, Royalrepanda and many others convincing me to play indies, I tried Rainbow Moon and it's now in my top ten.

My opinion of this line up is that I see stuff that could be fun but the presentation and excutition sucks. I will be checking out Binding and Frozen.

You're assuming everyone has the money to own every platform. They don't.

On Topic: You'd think that with Games for Gold being a thing, Sony should be offering titles the general fanbase wants (AAA titles from what I gather) to try and win people over instead of them just getting an Xbox and Games for Gold.

• Like 1