Sony Reveals 20th Anniversary Edition PS4

Parker

Yes it's real. Whether the bids will go through I cannot say, but simply search eBay for "20th anniversay PS4" and you can find the listings. One guy had "[5 sold]" for 2,000 a piece.

I can't blame them, but it annoys me to no end. It elevates something that true fans want, to a rare item only the rich could hope to obtain.

• Like 1

Yes it's real. Whether the bids will go through I cannot say, but simply search eBay for "20th anniversay PS4" and you can find the listings. One guy had "[5 sold]" for 2,000 a piece.

I can't blame them, but it annoys me to no end. It elevates something that true fans want, to a rare item only the rich could hope to obtain.

I can't agree more.  Looks like I'll never see one. :(

The people that enable these leeches make me almost as sick as the leeches themselves. I wish I could think of a system that works to eliminate this absurdity. My faith in humanity is tested on days like this..

Never gunna happen. It's simple supply and demand exploitation. It's been around since capitalism itself.

So here's an Interesting Article that I found Funny, but also informative:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/12/9/7359439/whoops-someone-just-sold-a-ps4-anniversary-edition-on-ebay-for-1

So apparently A seller named medman6107 on eBay "Derped" for a sec, and nearly sold A PS4 Anniversary Edition on eBay for $1.

Yet:

The lowest the actual console sold for on eBay, so far was $830. The highest currently active auction(with bids) for the console is $10,000, with many more items(with bids) listing in the thousands.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PLAYSTATION-4-CONSOLE-LIMITED-EDITION-2OTH-ANNIVERSARY-RETRO-CONSOLE-PS4-/161513623201

So far the US Current Bid is $1,775.00.

Edited by DarknessKey92

For some reason, I had no idea that the PSX came out in 1994. I'm thinking back to that year (when I was but eight years old), and trying to remember what I was doing at that time... I was in 2nd grade I believe. Wow... I feel kind of old now. I had no idea the PSX existed back then. I wouldn't find out for another 2-3 years... then my life changed forever, ha. My first PSX game was Crash Bandicoot, and probably my faves were FFVII, Legend of Dragoon, and Monster Rancher... I want a new Monster Rancher for the PS4! I know it'd be difficult with the whole disc reading thing, but still--make my dreams come true.

TheSoulGuardian.png

www.wattpad.com/JakeAshStrife

Edited by TheSoulGuardian

• 9 years later...