Sony Reveals 20th Anniversary Edition PS4

Parker

WOW! that's Awesome to see it Wearing the Original Console(SP1/X)'s Skin Colors.

So only 12,300 of them are available, I wonder how much they'll sell on Amazon/ebay...etc.

Seams like an awesome thing to have as A Sony Fan.

Retail price is 499 euros

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/12/03/playstation-4-20th-anniversary-edition-revealed/

Sony started the bomb-dropping for the week, more coming as the weekend draws closer :D

This PS4 hits right in the nostalgia big time!! As much as I'd love to have one, the facts that only 12,300 will be distributed and that I don't have 500€ that I already own a PS4 push me off the race, I hope this PS4 makes 12,300 true gamers happy :)

I had actually been saving up money to purchase a special edition PS4, I was thinking I would probably get a MGS edition if they made one) because the Gun Metal Gray PS3 was awesome. Unfortunately my wife totaled our only car (she can't drive my truck) so my play money is going to buying another car.  -_-

Parker

• Like 2

I had actually been saving up money to purchase a special edition PS4, I was thinking I would probably get a MGS edition if they made one) because the Gun Metal Gray PS3 was awesome. Unfortunately my wife totaled our only car (she can't drive my truck) so my play money is going to buying another car.  -_-

Parker

There is those HDD cover themes as a alternative... (just so if your interested)

post-60129-0-79383200-1417613209_thumb.jpg