Next God of War confirmed.

xZoneHunter

I really hope it's a reboot, or at least features a new character that maybe takes on Kratos, or something. Kratos is so beyond powerful at this point that it's not even remotely interesting anymore. He's killed all of the most powerful gods, there's nowhere to really go from there anyway.

I'm excited. I don't see them making a God of war game without Kratos, and frankly when people tell me they don't like him, I couldn't care less... If he were a real person he'd give less fucks than I do whether you like him or not. So haters gon' hate, while I play the new game. 

Edited by KratosTheMighty
  • Like 2

He tried to commit suicide before. He failed and survived.

Poseidon couldn't kill him.

Hades couldn't kill him.

Zeus couldn't kill him.

None of all the other Gods could kill him.

Conclusion, Kratos is pretty much invincible. There will be a sequel to GoW3 and Kratos will be back.

The time has finally come.

• Like 1

There is one possible direction the story could go.

For me, Athena has always been some kind of evil mastermind. She was one of the few Gods to survive and she ends up in a more powerful form that before, adding the fact that she wanted the power of hope for herself, I think she wants to be some kind of One God, and since the world is in turmoil after the events of GoW3, she could easily achieve this. Kratos has one last God to finish.

Of course all of this is my guessing and is probably 100% wrong.

There is one possible direction the story could go.

For me, Athena has always been some kind of evil mastermind. She was one of the few Gods to survive and she ends up in a more powerful form that before, adding the fact that she wanted the power of hope for herself, I think she wants to be some kind of One God, and since the world is in turmoil after the events of GoW3, she could easily achieve this. Kratos has one last God to finish.

Of course all of this is my guessing and is probably 100% wrong.

I hope Santa Monica does choose athena as the evil mastermind as u said, I've always wanted to tear that b*#@$ head off :devil:

• Like 2

Please no more disappointing prequels. Ascension was the worst GoW game. Either a Gow 4 or a different setting.

Thign is, how can it be a sequel? 

He suicided in GoW 3, a bunch of ashes sowed up, only Athena survived in her 'soul' form.

after the credits, Kratos is gone and a bloody trail is seen

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Holy shit, I cant wait. This is by FAR my most anticipated game ever lol. No joke, holy crap i am so happy!

Every God of War game to this date has been awesome, and I know I wont be dissapointed, because its Cory Barlog and Santa Monica thats doing it!

I can see the story going in a whole lot of directions, I hope, and dont think, they will ditch Kratos. He is the way to go IMO!

Bring it on Santa Monica, I will buy your game, pre order, platinum it, and LOVE IT!

... Now imagine an GoW saga PS4 ;)

• 2 months later...

It's ironic that the God of War series has had that joke Cow Costume all this time - since the publishers are determined to milk that cash cow until it's tits fall right off.

Santa Monica are a real-deal studio, they should be used to create new IP not to milk old, tired franchises as they shuffle off into obscurity.

I say this as a person who once cared about GoW, but these games are heavily story based. The story is more than over. Every rehash diminishes the story of the originals just a little more

• Like 1