Unlimited likes !

lol i would have liked this comment but i already used my daily quota just to see how many we get. but i like this!

Yep, 25.

Did the same as funboy1246.

25 is max.

Can some non-premium member try it as well?

Unlike something,

What is goin on in this thread? xD

Just liked every post in this thread that I could :D

Guess I am jumping abord the Like train too huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Lovejinder_LJ
  • Like 1

i can say for 100%, you get 25 likes a day. I just started liking all the comments to find out cause hell, i was curious how many we really got.

Yep, 25.

Did the same as funboy1246.

25 is max.

Can some non-premium member try it as well?

Unlike something,

I knew 25 seemed too much for me because I run out of likes quite frequently, so I went to try it out.

Regular Members can only like 10 posts/day.

It's just odd how Sly doesn't say this is yet another benefit of being a premium member ;)

• Like 1

I have to agree with many here. The system placement of "liking" a comment is based around the worth of said comment. The comments that get liked are the ones that a person found the most value in. Or in the Forum Games, succeed the most in going along with said persons general sense of humour. If you can just like every single comment you see with no limit, it really takes away from the meaning of this, no? You could just go on and like each and every comment that gets the slightest giggle out of you, thus lowering the standards for a person to "like" a comment to a stupidly low level. I personally believe we have enough as it is. Besides, if you wish to like the comments that badly, and you really do have a very low threshold, there is always another day for it. If you had found enough in the comment, the wait shouldn't be much.  

I also have to agree with the many who have stated the abuse that it could fall under. I have seen all too many times on other sites where people just go around and like every single comment they see, sometimes overloading the server. It is far too easy to take advantage of and begin spamming it, not to mention the alt account thing. Which will get you banned. There are hundreds of other things I could say, but I believe more than enough has been stated as it is.

Edited by Nepgear2
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

I still find this necessary. I don't take part of any forum games nor any of the PP and I still find reason to like a lot of stuff. I don't give a shit about balance, take one of my over 2k likes everytime I go out of the limit. I gave up catching up the MRP thread because I the posts are added faster than my likes get refreshed and I only like one post in each 3~5 there are. Praising shouldn't be limited (mypst.com.br uses the same forum template and it isn't limited there, I've tested) and I don't want to be forced to spam a few "HAHAHA, that's funny" words every time I'm out of the likes.

• Like 1

Do that many people really click like on that many things every day that this thread keeps popping up all the time? I mean like, I like like 2 or 3 things a day and leave. That's it. Hell, I'm about to leave now and haven't liked anyone's anything. 

Y'all are just "like" whores ;)

I had to put like in quotes, to indicate I'm not saying you're like whores, but that I'm saying you're like whores in the sense that you give your likes to everyone. The internet is hard to convey tone on sometimes :/