Curses from .com

CommandoCurse

I figured that I might start posting on here now, so far I've only used the site to look at some of the cool features and speak to pie :rolleyes:

Expect to see my name about fairly soon, and in and out of the chatbox chatroom?

It's cool to see some older names/faces that I've not saw for awhile aswell

Off topic but is it possible to get a name change or is it all based on your PSN ID? I've not exactly looked for the option so apologies if it's really simple

Oh and incase it wasn't obvious, it's curse from ps3t.com

• Like 1

I figured that I might start posting on here now, so far I've only used the site to look at some of the cool features and speak to pie :rolleyes:

Expect to see my name about fairly soon, and in and out of the chatbox chatroom?

Off topic but is it possible to get a name change or is it all based on your PSN ID? I've not exactly looked for the option so apologies if it's really simple

I believe you will need to be a Premium member to change your display name. This feature was just added not too long ago.

Edit: Oh, and welcome to this site :D

Hey Curse,

Nice to see you've braved the waters!

Welcome to the site. As mentioned, premium membership will get you a name change, stick around, see if you like it and if you do, its less than $4 for the year. if you dont go to premium, dont worry, most of us know you as Curse anyway so it wont take long to stick!

Oh and incase it wasn't obvious, it's curse from ps3t.com

Welcome to the site! You won't want to leave! .......com?= mehh...... :rolleyes: .org?= FK U! :angry: PSNP= Freakin' Sweet! :lol:

You can change you name in settings, don't know if you need a certain post count or what not but it should be in there

OH and welcome to the site dude

This is killing me but what was your username on PS3T.com? :P I recognize the PSN ID for sure

Bout damn time you showed up :|:P

I know right. :|:P

Hey Curse,

Nice to see you've braved the waters!

Welcome to the site. As mentioned, premium membership will get you a name change, stick around, see if you like it and if you do, its less than $4 for the year. if you dont go to premium, dont worry, most of us know you as Curse anyway so it wont take long to stick!

Yeah it's not like it's too hard to work out the name I guess haha, I just don't like the name, but yes I've finally braved the waters aha

Welcome! :]

Curse... it's been a long time and I'm trying to see if I remember. You're not the one who used to have an OM&M quote in your signature, are you?

Yes at some point a couple of years back, weirdly enough I'm going to see them for the first time next month. I remember yours from pottering around the AI forum on .com if I remember correctly :)

Thanks for the welcomes guys