Your favorite childhood toys.

Woop982

So i had a crap load of different toys when i was a kid but there a only a few that were really important or memorable i guess...

Spider Man action figures! File:Spider-Man_Action_Figure_2.jpg

Lego blocks! This one is a no-brainer, they were incredibly addicting and fun! My parents must have spent thousand of euros on them.

And when i wasn't playing with those i was riding my bike and eatin' boogers!   :|

So what were your favorite childhood toys? 

Edited by Woop982
  • Like 1

A bit off topic but does anyone remember how creepy the furby dolls where? I mean, they eyes would just stare into your soul and rip it out. The new one's are ok but the old ones were off. Here's some pictures for memories:

pup2I.jpg

Killer ones:

Evil-Killer-Furby-82094829604.jpeg

A trio getting ready to hunt(Glow in the dark ones):

IMG_7893.jpg

Back on topic, I think Action Man, Hot Wheels and the WWE wrestling toys were some of my favorite but my number one will always be the black power ranger action figure. 

100512-national-toys-poweranger-doll-7.j

• Like 1

I had shitload of Legos. I have always loved figurines, but I didnt have many as a kid. Now I have a huge collection of them xD I got my self all the mutant ninja turtles because I didnt have them as a kid lol. I should probably get the Biker Mice next :D

More on topic. My favorite toy was probably a big Darth Maul figure it was awesome!

Edited by LovesAnInjection
  • Like 1

Yeah, i remember they were handing them out in my local McDonalds 10 years ago. Oh and and thanks for sharing this pic. It made me laugh pretty hard  :D 

Damn, crazy corporations and their get rich schemes lol. I remember my Mom brought one to scare me and left it on in the middle of the night in pitch black. Hearing random noises wasn't funny and I demanded the passage light be on all time for a few years lol.

• Like 1

Ghostbusters - I had the Fire House Headquarters, the Ecto-1, Proton Pack and all the figures. 

Lego - Whenever I got bored, there was always Lego, kept me busy for hours.

Power Rangers - I actually didn't own any of them but my friend Matthew did and so I would always play with them when I went over his house.  

There's so many more toys to list, I was spoiled as a kid. 

Edited by Venocide
  • Like 1

A die cast Starsky & Hutch  car, a wind up Evel Kineval bike that shot across the room doing wheelies and of course....The Millenium Falcon! :yay:(oh to be young again!)

The Evel Kineval bike :)

And a Scalextrics Porsche Carrera race set - hours upon hours of fun making bizzare track setups and jumps. Yes jumps - you could get those cars to go over 3 feet through the air!

• Like 1

The whole reason I got into anime was because these dolls were on clearance.  I played with them constantly over a year until I realized there was a show.

us12all.jpg

Her name is Charlotte and she's still in my closet somewhere.  She was the equilvalent of my Woody or Buzz.

il_570xN.431792207_o8yt.jpg

Instruction Manuals.  I carried these things around everywhere, particularly this one.  I'd go around outside and use the lore from the manual to come up with my own stories. 

51j9RZaUUzL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 1

I may have the most boring answer here by far.

My childhood was kind of dull in the toy regard, as I never felt the need. I did have a few toys, such as a giant Mecha tower with figures, but I never particularly developed any attachment to them. Nor did I see them as anything outside as just "things that are there to use until I'm bored" That is what all toys were to me. I never had a favourite. If I was forced to pick something though, my Sega Genesis is and always will be my favourite childhood "Toy". :P

• Like 1

A Buzz Lightyear toy i had. Hands-down it was my favorite toy ever, until i brought it to school one day and it was stolen, i was the saddest kid ever... 

Our stories are very similar except it was Slinky-Dog and I lost him to the waves of the ocean, because I was trying to teach him to swim.. I was a sad child for a while.

• Like 2