Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

I tip my hat to you. Excellent profile, a lot of difficult games I probably have no hope of beating.

Best of luck with Atari Classics Vol. 2. Seen some gameplay footage, and some of the objectives you need to fulfill to get some of the trophies are absolutely brutal.

Definitely a collection I would chuck a controller at my TV over.

But anyway, great checklist and profile. You clearly have a lot of dedication and passion.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Spaz said:

I tip my hat to you. Excellent profile, a lot of difficult games I probably have no hope of beating.

Best of luck with Atari Classics Vol. 2. Seen some gameplay footage, and some of the objectives you need to fulfill to get some of the trophies are absolutely brutal.

Definitely a collection I would chuck a controller at my TV over.

But anyway, great checklist and profile. You clearly have a lot of dedication and passion.

Thanks dude! Really appreciate that! :)

Yeah Atari is fairly difficult, but some of the retro games are pretty fun. Brings back memories of them good old' days ya know :D.

• 5 weeks later...

Time to bring this checklist back to life by adding some new shiny platinum trophies! 

Latest additions

:platinum: #157: Time Crisis: Razing Storm

:platinum: #158: Atari Flashback Classics Vol.2

:platinum: #159: Atari Flashback Classics Vol.1

:platinum: #160: Raiden IV: OverKill

Really happy to add these new platinums to the collection, especially the last one. Also happened to achieve a new milestone, which is 8000 Trophies! :yay:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Floriiss said:

Time to bring this checklist back to life by adding some new shiny platinum trophies! 

Latest additions

Really happy to add these new platinums to the collection, especially the last one. Also happened to achieve a new milestone, which is 8000 Trophies! :yay:

Great job bro!

Welcome to R4 platinum club :D 

• Like 1

Just now, DPatriot said:

Did you try it without pausing?

I've tried for sure in the beginning, but it turns out that I'm not as good as I thought I'd be at shmups lol. So after a while I couldn't be arsed with it and decided to use the pause exploit. I've done the major part of the Dual without pausing though. But as for the 1cc runs definitely pausing yes.

16 minutes ago, Floriiss said:

I've tried for sure in the beginning, but it turns out that I'm not as good as I thought I'd be at shmups lol. So after a while I couldn't be arsed with it and decided to use the pause exploit. I've done the major part of the Dual without pausing though. But as for the 1cc runs definitely pausing yes.

I see. I tried for about 100hours without it. But there was noway to keep up. Shmups usually are about memorizing stuff, But how to do that when you can´t keep up with the speed lol.

Btw; If you plan to play more shmups. I suggest,

Ps3. Soldner games, Maybe Sine mora too. Vita version is very rare ;) and Mamorokun

Ps4- Caladrius, Ghost Blade, Darius Burst, Astebreed and Jamestown :)

Edited by DPatriot

Just now, DPatriot said:

I see. I tried for about 100hours without it. But there was noway to keep up. Shmups usually are about memorizing stuff, But how to do that when you can´t keep up with the speed lol.

Btw; If you plan to play more shmups. I suggest,

Ps3. Soldner games, Maybe Sine mora too. Vita version is very rare ;)

Ps4- Caladrius, Ghost Blade, Darius Burst, and Jamestown :)

Damn that's a lot of hours. I felt the first loop was actually pretty doable on all difficulties, but the second loop is a lot faster. Good job for trying so long without it though!

I'm planning to play Sine Mora at some points yes. Too bad I don't own a Vita. But I'll definitely get one sooner or later. As for the remaining ones I never heard of those games so I'll definitely check them out. Cheers for the recommendations dude.

8 minutes ago, Floriiss said:

Damn that's a lot of hours. I felt the first loop was actually pretty doable on all difficulties, but the second loop is a lot faster. Good job for trying so long without it though!

I'm planning to play Sine Mora at some points yes. Too bad I don't own a Vita. But I'll definitely get one sooner or later. As for the remaining ones I never heard of those games so I'll definitely check them out. Cheers for the recommendations dude.

No problem. Since i edited my post. 

Try Mamorokun too on ps3. Available only on US store. Wait for a price drop. Usually goes down to 1.99$ 

Jamestown requires 4 controllers so you know :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

No problem. Since i edited my post. 

Try Mamorokun too on ps3. Available only on US store. Wait for a price drop. Usually goes down to 1.99$ 

Jamestown requires 4 controllers so you know :)

That's pretty cheap. Luckily I've got an US account as well, so I'll keep an eye out for that one. Oh and I've got more than 4 controllers so no worries :D

20 hours ago, Floriiss said:

Latest additions

Are you even human!! What an impressive platinums again, you have almost every "impossible" platinum out there

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Icebrand1270 said:

I don't even know where to begin about your Plat collection! It is AMAZING!!!

So many Ultra Rares. Hopefully i shall return to Atari Classics one day myself. Hopefully.

Thank you sir! Means a lot to me. If you're planning on getting back to Atari then make sure to use a guide. I think there's one on ps3trophies.org which should provide useful information for most of the trophies. If there isn't a guide available feel free to send me a message on how to obtain certain trophies and I'll try to help you out. :)

25 minutes ago, Lars said:

Are you even human!! What an impressive platinums again, you have almost every "impossible" platinum out there

Thanks fellow Dutchy! :D 

10 minutes ago, DarkSamuraii- said:

You have a really solid profile. Great work man. I know it's been a while but how was "Shenanigans" on Cloudberry Kingdom? I plan to start it someday.

Hey thanks! Shenanigans was quite difficult. Most levels aren't too bad, but what makes it so hard is the last two levels, which is 319 and 320. It takes a lot of time to master them. At first these levels look insane and that's mostly what puts people off, but with a lot of practice and dedication it's definitely doable! You just need to master the specific route and get a feeling for the mechanics. I wouldn't skip this game just because of the difficulty, because it's a pretty fun platformer!

• Like 2

On 26.06.2017 at 2:10 AM, Floriiss said:

Latest additions

Congrats on you newest plats, especially on Razing Storm and Raiden 4 Overkill  :) and I hope to see you plat LP2 soon as well.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Saionji said:

Congrats on you newest plats, especially on Razing Storm and Raiden 4 Overkill  :) and I hope to see you plat LP2 soon as well.

Thank you Reimi! :D Yeah I should be able to plat LP2 in the next few weeks. Still feel incredible fortunate that I don't have to spend hundreds of hours on trying the world record. Dennis has been a great help throughout all of this. Can't thank him enough. :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Extremely late update and probably one of my last ones as well.

Latest additions

:platinum: #161: Life Is Strange

:platinum: #162: Killing Floor 2
:platinum: #163: Lost Planet 2 :yay:
:platinum: #164: Rayman Legends

:platinum: #165: Star Wars: Battlefront

:platinum: #166: Mamorukun Curse!
:platinum: #167: Crash Bandicoot

:platinum: #168: The Order: 1886

:platinum: #169: Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

:platinum: #170: Magicka 2
:platinum: #171: Enter The Gungeon

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Nice work on Crypt of the NecroDancer, that's on my to-do list, hopefully sometime this year. You've platinumed and earned 100% trophy completion, on a lot of games I want to earn platinum trophies from. I have to congratulate you on doing the DLC, for so many games. Admittedly some of the DLC, I would never have paid money for, like the Rocket League and Goat Simulator expansions XD.

Good luck in 2018, not that you'll need it. You'll easily hit 200 platinum trophies this year ;).

• Like 1

• 1 year later...