BeautifulTorment

The Metalhead Thread

630 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's been out for a while now, but only just came out on Spotify and Itunes yesterday. If you like instrumental metal, you can't go wrong with this EP.

Edit: Spotify link seems to be broken, so I added a video.

Edited by Ariadne

Great to see more metal lovers out here. I play guitar daily and I love everything from rock to metal. I appreciate all kinds of metal although I am not the biggest fan of black metal. My favourite bands are: Iron Maiden, Lamb of God, Pantera, Gojira, KSE, Ghost, Megadeth, Dethklok, All That remains (earlier albums), BFMV (earlier albums). 

Just saw Nothing More and Ghost this past weekend. One of the best shows I've ever seen. If they are in your area with this tour I can't recommend it enough.

On 23/10/2019 at 3:22 PM, ZoutjeNL said:

Great to see more metal lovers out here. I play guitar daily and I love everything from rock to metal. I appreciate all kinds of metal although I am not the biggest fan of black metal. My favourite bands are: Iron Maiden, Lamb of God, Pantera, Gojira, KSE, Ghost, Megadeth, Dethklok, All That remains (earlier albums), BFMV (earlier albums). 

Sounds like a good list. Black metal is not for everyone. 

On 24/10/2019 at 1:08 AM, Jaydepps said:

Just saw Nothing More and Ghost this past weekend. One of the best shows I've ever seen. If they are in your area with this tour I can't recommend it enough.

I'm seeing Dragonforce tomorrow with a friend who is seeing Ghost later this month. I'm not, sadly. Maybe next time.