Hacked trophy (Grindstone)?

Considering that the Grindstone trophy requires you to play the daily challenge on 7 different days and that this game was released on march 3rd, everybody that got this trophy before march 10th is a hacker/cheater?

Or is there some kind of exploit to get this trophy in less than 7 days?

• Like 1

I don't know. I got the trophy today and im not even in the first 50 achievers so that just baffles me. someone got the trophy on the 3rd of march so I doubt they achieved that fairly. tbh the trophy is really easy so theres no need to even hack it

• Like 1

To StrickenBiged, i tried to change the system date of my vita, and i can say that it doesn't work.

I'm pretty disapointed of this, because i wanted to be one of the first to plat this game. I was 7th to 100% the first olliolli, and i wanted to do better this time. But because of early copies and (much worse....) the grindstone trophy, i won't be able to plat before any USA citizen, for example.

Your math is a little off. I'm not a cheater/hacker and I got the trophy on 3/8/15. I did my 1st daily challenge in the evening on 3/3/15 then my 2nd one at about 8 pm MST which is when it reset for me still on 3/3/15. Then you can count out the rest of the days but the 7th "day" for me was after 8 pm MST on the 8th. 

Y'all are killing me. You cant hack ps4 games end of story.

Like said above. Some people review or test games and get them early.

Trophy could be glitched to your adavantage and pop early or possibly change the dates on the system to get the trophy early.

If you want to be one of the first to get the trophy then I'd try the methods I just said.

Edited by weeztha
  • Like 1

Your math is a little off. I'm not a cheater/hacker and I got the trophy on 3/8/15. I did my 1st daily challenge in the evening on 3/3/15 then my 2nd one at about 8 pm MST which is when it reset for me still on 3/3/15. Then you can count out the rest of the days but the 7th "day" for me was after 8 pm MST on the 8th.

Yup, similar thing happened to me. I did my first daily grind at about 9pm EST on March 3rd, and then a second one once it reset at 10pm EST. Then one everyday after that, meaning I would have done 7 after it reset on March 8 after 11pm EST (with Daylight savings).

• Like 1

Yup, similar thing happened to me. I did my first daily grind at about 9pm EST on March 3rd, and then a second one once it reset at 10pm EST. Then one everyday after that, meaning I would have done 7 after it reset on March 8 after 11pm EST (with Daylight savings).

That's cool and it looks like that was the last trophy you were waiting on for the plat. Nice work! This game is really tough for me but I never played the 1st one so it was a steep learning curve at first. I'm getting the hang of it but a lot of those Pro challenges are gonna be tough for me. Hopefully I can plat this game because I think it will be a pretty rare one. 

That's cool and it looks like that was the last trophy you were waiting on for the plat. Nice work! This game is really tough for me but I never played the 1st one so it was a steep learning curve at first. I'm getting the hang of it but a lot of those Pro challenges are gonna be tough for me. Hopefully I can plat this game because I think it will be a pretty rare one.

Thanks! I'm pretty proud I was able to platinum this game as fast as I did, and the platinum is now my rarest trophy. I agree with you on the learning curve, but I played OlliOlli 1 so I guess you can say I had a bit of a headstart haha. Best of luck with the platinum.

• Like 1

Y'all are killing me. You can hack ps4 games end of story.

Like said above. Some people review or test games and get them early.

Trophy could be glitched to your adavantage and pop early or possibly change the dates on the system to get the trophy early.

If you want to be one of the first to get the trophy then I'd try the methods I just said.

I assume you're talking about the infamous install system glitch, not really a hack. I wouldn't know, but I'm assuming these glitched/hacked PS4 trophies would all have timestamps within mili seconds of one another. Which is why I say, the Vita is still the only legit platform.

Everyone should know by now, that when dealing with server based time-sensitive stuff, there is no way around it by changing your systems clock.

And like others have said, people get early review copies/codes.

I assume you're talking about the infamous install system glitch, not really a hack. I wouldn't know, but I'm assuming these glitched/hacked PS4 trophies would all have timestamps within mili seconds of one another. Which is why I say, the Vita is still the only legit platform.

Everyone should know by now, that when dealing with server based time-sensitive stuff, there is no way around it by changing your systems clock.

And like others have said, people get early review copies/codes.

Lol I just noticed my post says can hack when it was suppose to say can't hack. My phone must have auto corrected me...

The install glitch you mention is pretty lame if people are actually trying to do that to pop harder trophies as a work around.

I agree with ya on the ps4 being server based for trophies is not a good idea either. Being offline and playing games like SSU, you won't earn any trophies until your online then trophies that would have popped offline now pop all at the same time once you sign in. Pretty weak way to try and earn fastest 100%

Still, overall ps4 can't be hacked even though there is work arounds that will make your trophies look very suspicious

• 4 weeks later...

Guys you are kidding yourself if you think you cannot hack PS4 trophies. I have seen quite a few plats by various users who have hacked PS4 trophy timestamps. The latest one I saw was that someone completed the middle of the inFAMOUS: Second Son then got the Second Son plat. Please tell me how that is not hacked....

• 3 months later...

Guys you are kidding yourself if you think you cannot hack PS4 trophies. I have seen quite a few plats by various users who have hacked PS4 trophy timestamps. The latest one I saw was that someone completed the middle of the inFAMOUS: Second Son then got the Second Son plat. Please tell me how that is not hacked....

There has been a lot of trophy glitches with the system it self, as of today no hack is known and i personally don't believe there will ever be a working hack for the console, sony fucked up back when the ps3 system was running 3.55 and lower but they know what caused it and i know what you have to get to be able to create a jailbreak for a ps3 atm it is truly insane and at the moment seems impossible, it will take 10+ years man..

The vita is not hacked, or well there is some hack but nothing major that can exploit the system in a way that the ps3 hacks did.

The PS4 seems impossible to hack...

I have been modding for 6 years now and i personally would say it ggwp sony wins but we'll see, we'll see.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Having his save backed up without ever syncing, then syncing and redoing some requirements again (like unlocking stages). Certainly not a legit time.

most of the timestamps look fishy as is, but doesn't the grindstone trophy practically force minimum time required for the platinum to be at least 5 days? unless that also can be bypassed with some bizarre save exploit like you mentioned.

most of the timestamps look fishy as is, but doesn't the grindstone trophy practically force minimum time required for the platinum to be at least 5 days? unless that also can be bypassed with some bizarre save exploit like you mentioned.

Like he said, save backup. If they did all the requirements on their save, deleted their user on the PS4 without syncing trophies, then go on their save and redo stuff to pop the trophies. That's how there's the short times on the Epic Combo Edition list, except that had save transfer so those times are more "legitimate" because the game allows save transfer.

• Like 1

Like he said, save backup. If they did all the requirements on their save, deleted their user on the PS4 without syncing trophies, then go on their save and redo stuff to pop the trophies. That's how there's the short times on the Epic Combo Edition list, except that had save transfer so those times are more "legitimate" because the game allows save transfer.

Oh okay, so even the number of daily grinds carry over so when he/she did it again on the PS4 it popped without having to wait 7 days all over again.

this was discussed to death when people popped UC4 platinum in "2 hours" , and I still don't know why anybody would go through the trouble of doing that just to look like they're first in psnprofiles, but it is what it is.