Where are you? (Hello again subtopic)

rallysportev

Hello fellow gamers. I am Rally...I used to be an irregular regular here on these boards. I'm dropping in today because I have a...lot...of...time to kill today...well at least another three hours.

I live in the great state of Texas in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. I play both PS3 and PS4 games. I try to play at least 10 hours a week (I have a job that pays my bills but interferes with my free time) and for the time being when I am online you are most likely going to find me playing Destiny.

At the moment though I am at the Sacramento airport. My wife and I had flown here on Saturday morning to spend the weekend with her sister. We arrived at SMF this morning at 4:15 am hoping to fly standby on first flight out of here at 6 but no luck. We'll be here until noon or 4 pm depending on the next flights' availability factors!

So...where are you?

I am coldkillaaaaaaaa, yes that Is spelled with 8 A's, nothing more, nothing less. I'm a huge gaming nerd although my playing time has decreased since I have a job and stuff, I'm also a huge music nerd. My favorite gaming genres are RPGS and sandboxes, although I'm willing to play anything since I'm a pretty open minded person. My favorite music genres are hip-hop, atmospheric black metal, death metal, experimental, progressive, and art pop, but I'll generally give anything a listen once.

Since you are asking where I am, I am currently in Dallas, where I live and work.

I play exclusively PS3, but am hoping to upgrade to PS4 soon. I generally play about 10 - 15 hours a week as well. I get time in the wee hours of the morning and on weekends mainly. Lately, I am cleaning up my backlog in preparation for my upgrade to the PS4, so I am playing multiple games at once.

My name is Mark, I've lived in Los Angeles since birth. And that's where I am now, lol. I love to just catch a bus to the beach and hang out there on the weekends. Especially Venice.

I play the PS3 mostly, really getting into the PS4, and I play the 360 just for the couple of games that I have for it. I purchased a refurbished 360 when I couldn't get online to download more games onto my PS3, since it stopped reading discs.

I'm currently alternating between Far Cry 4 (PS4), Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4), The Sims 3 Pets (360), and Minecraft (PS3).

I mostly play every day from around ten at night to six in the morning.

Edited by -Dark Mark-

As far as y'all know, i'm X7 (I intend to keep it that way). I be a native of Wisconsin (The same state with the Slenderman stabbing). I alternate between PS3 and PS4. I'm currently focused on The Crew, but occasionally play Destiny, Trials, and DCU... I'm on from 3-9 during the week, and about the whole day on weekends...

This is Siuilarun! or Kevin...  I live in England, AR a small city of ~3,000 nestled lovingly between Little Rock and Pine Bluff, which are number 9 and 2 respectively on the list of top 10 cities with the highest crime rates in the US. So... yay us! I mostly play PS3, but I'm currently powering through Pokémon Sapphire (emulator) because I bought a 3DS from a co-worker, and am trying to acclimate to later Gens while awaiting Pokémon Black V2's arrival in the mail, having long been a curmudgeonous Gen1 loyalist. I have a 3DS, PS3, PSP, Wii x2 (1 is dead), PS2 (not dead, but maybe less alive), GCN, N64 x2, SNES x2, GBC, old grey-brick GB, and old front-loader NES. I'm a bit of an insomniac, so how many hours I play during a week depends on how well I'm doing with that. I recently bought a few games off of the flash sale for 99 cents. I thought worst case scenario, I could get a least 1 dollar's worth of enjoyment out of them. I was wrong.

Edited by siuilarun

I'm Pekka (zadorvp) or rather that's the name I go by since my actual name is hyphenated but I've gone by just "Pekka" (second name in the hyphenated name; it's basically the same as "Peter") for nearly my whole life. I live in the (cold-ish) country of Finland and spend my days working (much fewer hours now that my boss changed and that meant some bigger changes at work), playing video games and taking care of my little Corgi.

I play on PS3, PS4, and Vita with PS3 being my biggest time sink most of the time, though the PS4 I've got my latest three platinums on and looking to play Final Fantasy Type-0 on that soon :P I play games for fun and to me, getting trophies while doing that just adds to the fun of it all. I recently platted Teslagrad and am now just playing some already installed short games while waiting for Type-0 to finally reach my mailbox so I don't have to stop some big game to start playing it.

Well I'm not really Zimzum, just my psn ID. I am from Sydney Australia though I've worked and lived in Queensland Australia for a decade, it's always hot. I play allot of games on different platforms, Currently Tales of Symphonia on PS3, Life is strange on the XB1 and dying light on the PS4.  Also, I have put my time into every COD since Cod4 on the PS3 and COD3 on the 360. I just love gaming, I never go anywhere without a hand held or console.

I'mma Chris [Pratt] (kinda, sorta, not really, but just coincidence in the end anyway), from Melbourne, Australia. Studying robotics and , not working (:S), and pretty much gaming the rest of the time; not to say gaming gets in the way, no no.

On the way home, after having a meeting with our client for a project at uni and a very late lunch in the city.

Meow! I'm Vini short from Vincent. I'm actual a girl but my profile name comes from my two cats Killi and Vincent. Actually I own this account with my sister. ^^ I live in a small town in Finland called Kiuruvesi. :D I study IT-engineering and all kinds of programming from Apps to Gaming and so on..Anyways I'm making this post from my living-room. I enjoy reading manga, watching anime, drawing and playing video games and computer games. 

• Like 1

Well, I have to thank you for this topic.

After some months participating in the website I figured out that it was a "Introduction section" but like 6 months late :D

I'm Goldenshaka, due I was into Horoscope and Saint Seiya when I was younger. I started gaming since Atari 2600, then nintendo and SNES, PS1, PS2, PS3 and little by little PS4 hehe.

At this moment I'm living in NY, trying to get use to the cold weather :D 

Nice to meet you :)

Hey ya'll

giphy.gif

I'm Chelsea.  I live in Knoxville, TN.  I've been gaming since the SNES and currently have a PS3, PS4, PSVita, and 3DS XL (with Pikachu on it!) 

Currently I'm at at my job in Oak Ridge where I work for the US Dept. of Energy.  Oak Ridge is known as the "Secret City" since it popped up overnight for the express purpose of creating nuclear weapons during WWII. 

hotlwihf1sex9mxmtuq9.jpg

Except... you know... for when you're telling your video game forum about yourself.

I have a Siamese cat named Bulma.  I am particularly fond of Donald Duck, Keroppi, Waluigi, Vegeta, Severus Snape, and Ganondorf. 

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I'm Andrew (Skyes on the forums xD) and I'm from New Zealand (You know, that little island-country to the south-south-east of Australia :P).

I was born and raised in Australia in the Perth region til I was 10 and moved to my parents' country of birthplace, and I've been here ever since. Ironically enough, I support NZ in all sports, and want Australia to lose in almost every sporting event :P.

I'm wanting to study IT/Computer Science in the near future, but currently I'm looking for work while helping around the house and playing games/watching anime in my spare time.

I own a PS2, PS3 and PS4, but only regularly alternate between the latter two. I enjoy my games just like my music, I'm not limited to any genre xD.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...