Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Man, Canada sucks. Amazon is out of stock on so much stuff :/ Feels like Vita is deader than ever. Is there a site that shows which games are out of print? I know Amazon.com did sometimes... I can't really afford to spend $50 on something that I'm not going to be instantly playing.

I bought CR and Norn during flash because I figured I'd never find them in 20s irl, let alone $11 like the sale. Gross, digital.

Xcom and Civ are download only, right? Well, I guess Civ has Asia release.

Edited by mako-heart
  • Like 1

Since I recently rediscovered my joy for Vita games, I picked up: SAO: Lost Song, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Senran Kagura Estival Versus and preordered Trails of Cold Steel II and of course Zero Time Dilemma :)

Oho, what a selection!

Man, Canada sucks.

Feels like Vita is deader than ever. 

http://videogamesplus.ca/index.php

Nope, man, not at all.

Canada rules.

Found a copy of Hyperdevotion Noire Goddess Black Heart, ironically it was on the Walmart web site (shipped it to store). What's ironic about it? I don't know about other Walmarts, but mine -never- has games like this (usually only triple-A games). Normal price was about $27, but since I have a habit of scanning receipts with that Walmart app, I had about $15 to put towards that... so lets just say it was about $15 after tax. :P

0005_1b15ef79-32af-47e0-7889-4ed18eff087

I've been wanting to play this game for a while, it's actually what edged me to get a Vita recently. I love these types of games too, it reminds me of Disgaea, FF Tactics, etc. :yay:

• Like 3