Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Akiba'sTrip: Undead and Undressed. Thought it would have arrived today, but seems like I have to wait til tomorrow. Not that it matters, as I probably wont play it anytime soon. I just try to collect all retail Vita games they release in Europe as new, to encourage publishers to publish them here. Retail Vita game #22 that I own. I can't afford buying games as much as I used to (downside of being a parent), so I'm getting them slowly, one at the time...

• Like 3

Akiba'sTrip: Undead and Undressed. Thought it would have arrived today, but seems like I have to wait til tomorrow. Not that it matters, as I probably wont play it anytime soon. I just try to collect all retail Vita games they release in Europe as new, to encourage publishers to publish them here. Retail Vita game #22 that I own. I can't afford buying games as much as I used to (downside of being a parent), so I'm getting them slowly, one at the time...

That's still a lot! I do the same thing in Norway, where we sort of get ignored. I mean, 5 million people! How many people actually buy and play video games, especially the Vita.

More grindy games means more trips to grindville dood and they are now giving complimentary brownies to guests!

but but but... I have been staying in grindville for a month now and they no longer give me brownies :3