Social Media Abuse Self-Assessment

Quikdrawjoe

As some of you may know I'm a graduate student in counseling and as part of that I have to complete a psychological testing class.  A requirement for that class is to design a test and then administer it to a norming sample to gather data on its reliability and validity.  This is in no way a clinical judgement nor should you use the results as such, it's just a project required for my class.  The test is completely anonymous and the results will only be used so I can run statistical analysis on it.  I appreciate anyone who completes it as the more results the better my statistics will be.  The link is below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CHTWchqDqogpYaK5DEVHEUiv2FAT2hRDLb3XGxET1MY/viewform

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to send me a message or post on this topic.  

Thanks,

Joe

Edited by Quikdrawjoe

Done.

But, "Do you feel you spend too much time on social media?" is there twice.

And, "Do you feel anxious when you don’t have access to social media?" 
        "
I feel anxiety when I don’t have some way to access social media."

Same thing?

• Like 1

Done.

But, "Do you feel you spend too much time on social media?" is there twice.

And, "Do you feel anxious when you don’t have access to social media?" 

"I feel anxiety when I don’t have some way to access social media."

Same thing?

First one is my mistake, thanks for catching that.

Second, it's a reverse coded question to attempt to detect people lying/not paying attention. :P

EDIT: and fixed

Edited by Quikdrawjoe

Admittedly, I check Facebook on my phone quite frequently when I'm out, and always have the tab for it open when I'm on the laptop.  But I have no problem putting it away when necessary, so I guess that means I'm not addicted?  I hope?   :blink:

Nonetheless, finished the survey. :)

Done

I use facebook and twitter feeds occassionally - updating them for the company I work for.

Other than that I dont have a facebook or other social media account (PSN and PSNP excepted)

And generally I hate using the work feeds because I often have questions to answer on it.