Post Your Smartphone Homescreen

Masamune

51 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Nah it's not cluttered. I think a lot of people create a new page just to post. 

This is what mine really looks like xD

SepUjcu.png

And I'm totally due for a new wallpaper, it's been how long since new years?.... :ninja:

glad I'm not the only one then...thought maybe there was a super efficient smartphone organizing thing going on...

haha...new year's...i guess the more important question is : which year?... funny how we can kind of get used to things like home screens and update them so infrequently...sadly, I think mine is from the summer 2 years ago...thanks, dad...you must really love us...haha...guess I'll have to update at some point again this year now that the word is out...

• Like 1

I recently got a new smartphone (LG Rebel 3), it's UI sucked though, there was no app drawer! ? Everything was just thrown onto the desktop? :jaymon: Nope, not having that... so I just installed Nova Launcher to solve that problem. :P 

F971BxA.png

I haven't done much with it yet, just a few of the basic apps I use is on it. I won't be rooting this one either (at least until the warranty is up). 

• Like 2

On 5/10/2018 at 1:50 PM, Masamune said:

I recently got a new smartphone (LG Rebel 3), it's UI sucked though, there was no app drawer! 1f616.png Everything was just thrown onto the desktop? :jaymon: Nope, not having that... so I just installed Nova Launcher to solve that problem. :P 

If I remember right my LG G5 didn't have an app draw either. I had to download the previous version of something in the LG store for it to come back. I can't stand things on my desktop screen or phone screen. The white button has all my apps in alphabetical order, at least the ones I haven't hidden, and I kept it to one page making it incredibly easy to find what I need. The black box on the bottom right is Chrome and the camera is on the bottom left hidden in the hilt lmfao.

Should show up differently for you guys because I run Twilight pretty much all the time. Blue light filter has pretty much stopped all ghost images on this phone, but everything has a slightly red tint to it.

mDlvx0r.png

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Should show up differently for you guys because I run Twilight pretty much all the time. Blue light filter has pretty much stopped all ghost images on this phone, but everything has a slightly red tint to it.

Yeah, my tablet has a red tint to it most of the time as well. xD I need to install something like that on the phone too. :hmm: I like the style you have your numbers at the top of the screen too, is it a theme or something that does that?

15 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Yeah, my tablet has a red tint to it most of the time as well. xD I need to install something like that on the phone too. :hmm: I like the style you have your numbers at the top of the screen too, is it a theme or something that does that?

Sent a PM. (Just so people here don't think I outright ignored your question lol)

• Like 1

This is my current home screen:

Mh77ygD.png

But my favorites are this one

Spoiler

6Snm0m8.png

and this one which I think it goes with me perfectly

Spoiler

bjfYYel.png

And before someone says it, yes I like the character a lot, and YES I have like a bazillion images of her.

I like to keep my screens clutter-free and organized. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to appreciate the background. ^_^

Edited by Honor_Hand
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lockscreen

Spoiler

utn0wN6.png

Homescreen

Spoiler

Miku is animated via Live2D, looks great in motion (and there are also a few Japanese voice clips). If you have headphones plugged in, Miku also wears a pair of headphones. Nice touch. The battery counter seems to slightly glitch out on the screenshots for whatever reason, but it's fine on the actual display.

LhfKIUn.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...