ROTTR is not coming to PS4 !

Have anyone actually seen a source that confirmed the game is actually a timed exclusive? I've seen it claimed or hinted at but I don't recall seeing anything concrete. I hope you don't see my comment as abuse, I'm simply stating a fact. Either way it doesn't matter to me though, I have an Xbone and on the off chance Rise doesn't hit the PlayStation I can still play it. 

Parker

I don't see you comment as abuse. Madbuk's link basically talks about the game duration but nothing about the porting it to the other consoles. You made a smart decision buying all platforms. 

sony had a big part in ps all-stars battle royale. Try again

Sony did create the game, Blue Point only helped with the Vita version. The "try again" ending wasn't needed. Also do you think Sony Allstars could stand up against Killer Instinct, lol. Sony needed a 2.5D fighter and Capcom came to the rescue. So let me rephrase the question again properly, why hasn't Sony created their own 2.5D fighter? 

You do realize that what Microsoft does best is lie to people? 

So do others, what's your point?

Well the dick ending wasn't needed either but whatever. Besides who needs 2.5 D fighters? Super smash bros, ctn punch time explosion god even tmnt smash up is fine. Nobody needs them.

Edited by Kubanga

Have anyone actually seen a source that confirmed the game is actually a timed exclusive? I've seen it claimed or hinted at but I don't recall seeing anything concrete. I hope you don't see my comment as abuse, I'm simply stating a fact. Either way it doesn't matter to me though, I have an Xbone and on the off chance Rise doesn't hit the PlayStation I can still play it. 

Parker

Here Parker:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-13-microsoft-confirms-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-xbox-exclusivity-deal-has-a-duration

• Like 1

I'm really hopping they do bring it to the ps4. I mean we played the first one, payed for it. Some even bought both the ps3 and the ps4 version and now you are giving them, us, the middle finger. It would be like if the next Dragon Ball Xenoverse is only on the ps4. I know this has happened before but it's stupid none the less. 

It would be moronic if they don't, especially since the last game sold more on PS4.  In fact, more players bought the game from the Sony systems.  

Fake or not, the timed exclusivity is still stupid. Given the fact that Square Enix thought the original game was a failure due to the "low" sales, so they go off and sell their game, however timed, to Microsoft... which sold fewer copies than on sony consoles. If anything, they should have approached sony for timed exclusivity... which is still bad, I don't like timed exclusivity at all, but it would have been much smarter on their part.

Guerilla Games, Media Molecule, Sony Santa Monica, and Quantic Dreams have something brewing for the ps4 I'm sure, don't worry we'll get our own exclusives eventually. Plus, not to mention Naughty Dog has Uncharted 4 in the works which is no doubt going to be huge for the console, and all the indie devs are definitely going to be doing something for the ps4 as well.

Media Molecule are making Tearaway Unfolded for PS4 so there's that

Well Guerilla hinted at a new Ip, completely unrelated to Killzone where you hunt dinosaurs in a large open world setting which sounds awesome in my opinion as long as the execution is good, Quantic Dreams teased us with those tech demos of that Sorcerer game a few years ago at E3, also I'm sure Santa Monica has another GoW coming up or at least a new Ip, they've been silent for too long..so, yeah, there's that

Edited by coldkillaaaaaaaa
  • Like 1

When I read first post, song started playing in my head... "They see me trolling..."

I don't believe it's exclusive. Timed, sure, but can't believe that they would shoot their another leg straight after the first. I haven't been fond of S-E lately, but this would be just plain stupid even by them.

Well MM is making another game too, unannounced for the PS4. Look at their website, Tearaway Unfolded wasn't the only PS4 game they've done.

Also, to ad, Sony Bend is making a new game, possibly a Last of Us type survival game, Level 5 is making a new JRPG on PS4, Santa Monica is making GoW3R and GoW4, Guerilla is making Horizon and maybe a Killzone game, Naughty Dog has two teams so perhaps another game is being made over there. (Uncharted Trilogy has been rumoured a long time) Sony Japan is making new games, and Gran Turismo 7 is perhaps coming, Sucker Punch is making an open world game, Quantic Dream has a game coming and Last Guardian will come sometime to the PS4..

They also have the new F2P games, Drawn to Death and the other one from San Diego. Dude a lot of exclusives are coming to PS4 now :P

Edited by MarsipanRumpan
  • Like 2

Because everyone wants to play another shitty tomb raider game. Lol no thanks. Anyone who buys an xbone for this garbage is insane.

Nice joke dude lol all Sony exclusives are more interesting than this garbage game or any MS exclusive.

And yes, it will come to PS eventually, like always happens with the 70% of MS exclusives.

Now see this is the reason I decided to buy an xbox instead of a PS4. Then again, i'm sure (and I hope) that xbox fans do the same thing.

MS invested their money wrongly (lets face it, its never going to be more than a poor mans uncharted) and the dev and publisher effectively cut their potential customers by atleast a half, if this is true.

Now see this is the reason I decided to buy an xbox instead of a PS4. Then again, i'm sure (and I hope) that xbox fans do the same thing.

No the reason you bought a PS4 not an X1 was because MS showed their true colours with their bullshit policies and you knew from that moment that they cant be trusted as industry leaders. Remember?

MS invested their money wrongly (lets face it, its never going to be more than a poor mans uncharted) and the dev and publisher effectively cut their potential customers by atleast a half, if this is true.

No the reason you bought a PS4 not an X1 was because MS showed their true colours with their bullshit policies and you knew from that moment that they cant be trusted as industry leaders. Remember?

They did change the policies after they found out nobody like it. js.  (I really hope this isn't sarcasm because i'll look like an idiot plz don't do that kk tyvm)

I don't see you comment as abuse. Madbuk's link basically talks about the game duration but nothing about the porting it to the other consoles. You made a smart decision buying all platforms. 

Sony did create the game, Blue Point only helped with the Vita version. The "try again" ending wasn't needed. Also do you think Sony Allstars could stand up against Killer Instinct, lol. Sony needed a 2.5D fighter and Capcom came to the rescue. So let me rephrase the question again properly, why hasn't Sony created their own 2.5D fighter? 

So do others, what's your point?

Dude, you DO realize M$ did NOT create Killer Instinct right? Killer Instinct was a game created by Nintendo and Rare over 20 years ago for the Super Nintendo. Congratz to M$ for resurrecting it BUT with Battle Arena Toshinden 1 and 2 and PSASBR Sony has created more fighting games than M$.

Thank you come again

Dude, you DO realize M$ did NOT create Killer Instinct right? Killer Instinct was a game created by Nintendo and Rare over 20 years ago for the Super Nintendo. Congratz to M$ for resurrecting it BUT with Battle Arena Toshinden 1 and 2 and PSASBR Sony has created more fighting games than M$.

Thank you come again

You didn't even read the question I was asking lol. Also I went searching for info on Battle Arena Toshinden, Sony didn't even create it lol. All they did was tout it as an exclusive that would kill the Saturn, which is funny because it was ported to the Saturn after lol. So no Sony has only created one fighter lol. Now MS only has one fighter created for them and that was Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus which looks pretty decent for it's time. 

MS invested their money wrongly (lets face it, its never going to be more than a poor mans uncharted)

Tomb Raider predates Uncharted by over a decade, so if anything Uncharted is a poor man's Tomb Raider. Both are ripping off Indiana Jones anyway, and Lucas and Spielberg were ripping off radio adventure serials from the 30s.

Until someone else comes up with verification, I'll just assume this is trolling.

comfirmed to be fake

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=210408&page=3

So if you were intested in buying ROTTR late on PS4 and give money your money to keep the dev and publisher alive so they can screw us over again in the near future, you still can!

Also:

i_told_you_so_stephen_colbert.gif

Any time someone posts something about this game being an Xbox exclusive, just assume it's trolling or misinformation poised to ignite passions, which it looks like it did a fair job of doing. :T Always wait for independent verification first.

• Like 2

Anyone who thinks Killer Instinct can go toe to toe with Street Fighter is a clown.

Tomb Raider does not sell consoles so I don't think this (timed) exclusive is going to pay for itself

I think people can have their own opinions. Also not underestimate the power of marketing, Sony proved many people wrong when Destiny came out.