Super Meat Boy coming this fall to PS4 and PS Vita! (Free with PS Plus)

Ryuzaki1993

I didn't like the part where they apologize for not bringing it to PS3, but still...Super Meat Boy, portable. That's something really cool :-D

The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth didn't either. I believe it's a move from Sony to help with the latest consoles sales. I believe Vita TV will be supported

OMG ! yesss!   I bought that on PC (steam) because it is awesome. I was very sad that PC version only supports 360 controller . I was one step befor buying one. !!  I thought they said they will never release it on sony consoles? =) im so happy.

I didn't like the part where they apologize for not bringing it to PS3, but still...Super Meat Boy, portable. That's something really cool :-D

I think this is just a move to make people think more games are coming out for the PS4, rather than people pissing about having a PS4 but hey could've just stuck to their PS3.

Personally I'm glad that this is on Vita, as thats what I really care about when it comes to platformers like this.

I didn't like the part where they apologize for not bringing it to PS3

I think this is just a move to make people think more games are coming out for the PS4, rather than people pissing about having a PS4 but hey could've just stuck to their PS3.

Honestly, I'm not sure why people would care about the apology.

I'm not sure why you'd quote me for that comment :huh:

Although now I think about it I wonder if there was a clause in the contract they signed with MS that said the game was not allowed to be on PS3. This being a weird loop hole.

• Like 1

I'm not sure why you'd quote me for that comment :huh:

Although now I think about it I wonder if there was a clause in the contract they signed with MS that said the game was not allowed to be on PS3. This being a weird loop hole.

I also believe that, it had to be an exclusive, but I think they might have voided the contract because MS didn't got their part done.

I remember i read something about " we asked sony in development time , and sony said they are not interested in this game , so they never released it on sony consoles " .  i think its more complicated like that , but it is really a surprise that it is comming to sony :) . a good surprise.

I also believe that, it had to be an exclusive, but I think they might have voided the contract because MS didn't got their part done.

Yup, that's what I read too.

Honestly, you're right xD