Dr_Mayus' Video Game Picture Trivia

Dr_Mayus

Ouch, round 2 went up at 4 am xD Didn't even get to see them before they were already answered.

Noooo this went live at 2am in the UK, knew about 3 but didn't get chance to post :'(

Anyway you can do em at times that are a bit more Europe freindly Doc? If not I understand

I did it earlier because the other one went up so late for other people. I will try to stagger the times like that so it is different every time :)

Ouch, round 2 went up at 4 am xD Didn't even get to see them before they were already answered.

Yeah I've been late to both rounds. By the time I noticed each round was live, they had all been answered. Oh well. Maybe I'll get lucky next time. Really enjoy this game and it's fun trying to figure them all out, even if the round is over. 

Ok I said I would upload on Friday and it is now Friday :).

I have tried to make these a little harder and I am pretty proud of #2 :D. Now remember that even though 2 and 3 show iconic game characters it does NOT mean those are the answers to the images. Also I will be looking for full title as there is extra details in some of the pictures that hint towards the actual game title.

Anyways hopefully this round lasts a little longer than the last one ^_^

Why did you pick the third one? I will give clues if it is a sequel ^_^. I will let you guess a different version of the game

The three stars on the kid's cape?

Edit: oh wait...

Edit 2: done, guess fixed.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

#2 - Proteus?

Nope, but just curious as to how you came to that conclusion (that is the fun part for me :D).

I can say that 2 may be a pretty hard one to guess...I mean I thought of it looking through some of my games and was like "how can I do that title in picture form"

#1: Demon Souls?

AH yes, James Brown, may he Rest in Peace :)

• Like 1

I like that answer so I am awarding the points ^_^. But the actual answer was just Guitar Hero

Oh man srry, but this was indeed harder:

You said you would give hints if it's a sequel. And I screwed up by not trusting your words and putting a sequel anyways :facepalm:

BUT...the kid on a cape, a guitar embeded on it and 4 stars? someone else would also get confused imo. 

Well, in the end, thanks for accepting my answer :)

• Like 1

Afternoon stroll and block out the sun made me think of Proteus. :P

EDIT: Still trying to figure it out. Too bad I can't answer it again now.

No,  you can only get one correct guess. If you were wrong you are allowed to guess again.

Round 3- #5- Shadow of the Colossus

It was really hard to find an image of Colossus with a shadow present as well. That was seriously the only one I could find, so good guess :D

Oh man srry, but this was indeed harder:

You said you would give hints if it's a sequel. And I screwed up by not trusting your words and putting a sequel anyways :facepalm:

BUT...the kid on a cape, a guitar embeded on it and 4 stars? someone else would also get confused imo. 

Well, in the end, thanks for accepting my answer :)

Aha an important lesson...I am trying to trick :D. No there is one sequel in this list and it was another one I was talking about. I gave you the points because you defended your answer with logic. Although I will always try to use every word of the title in my image...for more on that check out Predrag's answer :)

2. Shadow of the Colossus

See Predrag :P

• Like 1

3 is Heavy Rain

can't believe someone actually drew that...

What is worse is Uwe Boll made a movie out of it :(

Part 3 #3 Probably is ^ But I'm saying Fat Princess

Yeah it was Heavy Rain ^_^  I was trying to find a fat Rain from Mortal Kombat but that image apparently doesn't exist

I was thinking 5 was Web of Shadows since the girl calls the guy Pete, but that guy was way too big to be Spider-Man.

Only other thing I can guess is 7 might be Gravity Rush?

Aha an important lesson...I am trying to trick :D. No there is one sequel in this list and it was another one I was talking about. I gave you the points because you defended your answer with logic. Although I will always try to use every word of the title in my image...for more on that check out Predrag's answer :)

I see what you did there. This will be tough xD

Seeing no.5 is already done, I guess its safe to write this: that arrow has two interpretations, one is pretty common, and the correct one (imo) is not. Clever strategy indeed (no offense/ sarcasm intended) as your way of tricking also does something else eh?