Dr_Mayus' Video Game Picture Trivia

Dr_Mayus

Last one is Banjo Kazooie.

I actually used that image the last time I ran a picture trivia quiz. I just love that there is a pic of an old man playing both a Banjo and Kazoo. It just works so well ^_^

3 is LittleBigPlanet 2.

This was so close but I had to give it to Dj as when it is a sequel you will know. This was the Little Planet (pluto )and Biggest Planet (jupiter) so Littlebigplanet

3. Little big planet

5. Assassins creed

Yes as someone else pointed out it is 2 asses inside of Creed Ass Ass in Creed

6. B.O.B.

One of my favourite SNES soundtracks

2 is Earthbound.

One of my favourite games of all time :D.

Thank you all for playing the first round. I hope now everyone kind of sees how it is done. I will represent the whole title in the picture so while there were some good guesses (I loved the QUest for Booty one) I would have had pics representing that every word. Also there were some guesses that I am trying to figure out how someone got to that point. My favourite one was Army of 2 Devil's Cartel...for the rapper B.O.B

I have enough ideas for a ton of rounds but last time there were some people who helped me out so if anyone has any good ideas send them my way, just don't make them too tough. I had one user who would send me these obscure games that no one ever heard of and it just wasn't fun to guess it (I knew what the answer was and I still couldn't guess it). We also did special rounds like the 6 degrees games where I would post 8 random characters and you would have to connect them together through different games (for example)

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 2

Dr Mayus - ''Also there were some guesses that I am trying to figure out how someone got to that point. My favourite one was Army of 2 Devil's Cartel...for the rapper B.O.B''

B.O.B is a playable character/skin in that game.

Edited by SteelFreaxx

This was so close but I had to give it to Dj as when it is a sequel you will know. This was the Little Planet (pluto )and Biggest Planet (jupiter) so Littlebigplanet

Ok, just missed the two. It's ok, little mistakes happen.

-Deep Breath-

I'm not mad...I'm not mad...I'm not mad......

2779687.jpg

Hahaha man a close shot indeed, gotta stay tuned for round two.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Dr Mayus - ''Also there were some guesses that I am trying to figure out how someone got to that point. My favourite one was Army of 2 Devil's Cartel...for the rapper B.O.B''

B.O.B is a playable character/skin in that game.

I did not know that :D. OK that guess makes much more sense now. I was really trying to figure it out, like how he is Bobby Ray and B.O.B so it is an Army of Two...I was trying ^_^

• Like 1

Is number 4 left? Paper boy? Is that what the game is called where you throw paper at people's houses?

EDIT: Paperboy - no space :)

Paperboy is the answer :) Classic game.

Paperboy-0.png

I will probably post the next 8 on Friday. I have 4 so far and am thinking of some stuff to do with other games. Hopefully people enjoy this and I can keep it going :)

• Like 1

Round 2 is Live :)

Remember only 1 guess per round and you have to guess the correct title :)

Noooo this went live at 2am in the UK, knew about 3 but didn't get chance to post :'(

Anyway you can do em at times that are a bit more Europe freindly Doc? If not I understand

• Like 4