Dr_Mayus' Video Game Picture Trivia

Dr_Mayus

No, you can only get one correct guess. If you were wrong you are allowed to guess again.

It was really hard to find an image of Colossus with a shadow present as well. That was seriously the only one I could find, so good guess :D

Aha an important lesson...I am trying to trick :D. No there is one sequel in this list and it was another one I was talking about. I gave you the points because you defended your answer with logic. Although I will always try to use every word of the title in my image...for more on that check out Predrag's answer :)

See Predrag :P

Oh, I thought it was one guess, whether it was right or wrong. Nvm than... Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

Round 3: #7 is Gravity Rush. :)

Just found this right now. :(

Probably would have been able to answer every one had I known about it when it started. :P

EDIT: Just noticed Atlas ninja'd me. I suck. :(

Edited by effdeegee

I was thinking 5 was Web of Shadows since the girl calls the guy Pete, but that guy was way too big to be Spider-Man.

Only other thing I can guess is 7 might be Gravity Rush?

Alex Lifeson does have the formula for Gravity on his shirt :)

Literally just typing Gravity Rush - I have been ninja'd by 2 people, also got guitar hero but that was gone long before I got up. Fancy doing one in the daytime for EU Doc? I've missed the last 2 now.

I did post it later this time but NA gamers stay up late :( I can't post it too much later as I need to get to sleep

#8 Hot Shots Golf

yes :D

(2) What is Disgaea?

Keep going...There actually isn't a game called just Disgaea

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Think it may have been guessed already, but I'll try something different anyway:

#2 Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness

...because... you know.... she blocks out the sun... :| ?

Yeah... never mind, MStalker's got it :P (I think...)

Edited by Ric

I thought picture #8 was a garden light :blink: . Could you also quote people who are wrong, so I know I get to guess again?

Funny, I thought the golf tee was going to give it away too quickly ^_^ I will try to quote the wrong ones as well but I think you are only allowed to Multiquote 10 people before it cuts you off.

You only said one guess, so I know what it is you evil genius.

It is only one Correct guess so if you are wrong you can guess again.

2: Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness

Yes the PSP rerelease of the original :D.

And to anyone wondering

Kratos is dissing Gaea (Disgaea) and his Dis is she is so fat that she blocks out the sun on her afternoon stroll (Afternoon of Darkness)

• Like 2

Aww, another round I missed out on :P I would have been able to actually join this if I hadn't had to do other stuff in the morning this time -_-

Round 4 is now up :). I tried to do it late enough in the day so the Europeans can have a chance to get in on it.

Nothing too hard here, mostly the "difficult" ones come from knowledge of who people are :P

Since the answers are guessed pretty quickly, I am not going to tell you if you are close or not anymore. If you didn't guess the right game then I will simply say Nope. So while there are no official sequels, there are 2 spin off games here.