Bf Hardline Dlc Trophies

AurosisFN

Oh man, when I saw those Dlc trophies... they want you to get 10'000 kills

With Assault , engenieer , supporter and sniper class, so that would make

A total of 40'000 kills... I checked My Bf3 stats and I had 37'000 kills overall

And a playtime of 500+ hours (The most kills were assault and engenieer)

So to get this trophy you need to spend 600+ hours on a game were i'm already bored

Why ? :( what were they thinking... First game on my Ps4 were I cant get 100% :(

What are you guys thinking ? let me know ...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

THIS IS SERIOUSLY MAD. I'm not even thinking this is fun at all, but it's so disheartening to see this "forced to play" dlcs that I just started laughing out loud hysterically.

What the fuck, EA? This is like BF BC1 + Resistance + Fear 2 + Fear 3 + Far Cry 2 - 5 platinum trophies.

The maps on this game are much smaller and more compact than in other BFs such as BFBC1, 40k kills shouldn't be so bad for those who are determined, but people who have stacked this and have to do 80k kills.........that's bad.

That comment above about it being all them plats combined....no. BFBC1+ FEAR 2 alone will be the same time as this, maybe even a bit more than these kills.

Oh man, when I saw those Dlc trophies... they want you to get 10'000 kills
With Assault , engenieer , supporter and sniper class, so that would make
A total of 40'000 kills... I checked My Bf3 stats and I had 37'000 kills overall
And a playtime of 500+ hours (The most kills were assault and engenieer)
So to get this trophy you need to spend 600+ hours on a game were i'm already bored
Why ?  :( what were they thinking... First game on my Ps4 were I cant get 100%  :(

What are you guys thinking ? let me know ...

Since you're new, you might not know this, but there already is a thread for this: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27946-the-real-crime-criminal-activity-dlc-trophies/

Im goin in...

...let me know how BF10 is, hopefully I'll be done by then. 

And yet you still don't want to play SO4. I could plat that game 3 times and you still wouldn't be finished getting those DLC trophies.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Please, please, please, please, please be true.

Looks like its a verified account, just really hoping it actually happens.

EDIT: I just looked deeper into this guys reddit account history and it seems legitimate. He's been posting on /r/bf_hardline for months, and seems to only post there.

Edited by Reasuns

Are they actually allowed to change the trophies though? I can't remember that ever happening before. 

I didn't buy premium when this game came out, because I wanted to wait and see if the dlc was worth it, but looking at the content and the ridicilous trophies I think I'm going to use the money on something else.

Are they actually allowed to change the trophies though? I can't remember that ever happening before. 

I didn't buy premium when this game came out, because I wanted to wait and see if the dlc was worth it, but looking at the content and the ridicilous trophies I think I'm going to use the money on something else.

I can't recall trophy requirements ever being changed, but I do know the pictures associated with trophies have been changed. This may indicate that it is possible to do, but we will just have to wait and see. 

The developers for Killer Instinct changed one/multiple achievements if I recall correctly. From playing 1000 matches to 100 or something like that.

Killer Instinct on XB1, but also Tomb Raider on PS3 and 360. The original "Shopaholic" achievement required all char's to be purchased, which meant prestiging a few times. They patched it out and ended it at Lara Croft (You didn't need to buy the last guy). That patch came out after the game was out for a bit.

Edited by Floorkiller74

Thank God, I was so pissed off at the idea of these trophies, their lazy implementation, and their complete lack of originality, lol

Yes, developers have the ability to change trophy images, names, descriptions, and unlock triggers within their games. The most recent example I've seem myself is when Guerrilla Games changed the description and unlock criteria for this trophy from what was originally 25 kills to 5 kills with each of the four combat roles in their co-op DLC.

It's extremely rare and only happens when stuff like this happens, but yeah, it's possible!

Edited by BlindMango

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...