Post your latest mobile game you are addicted to here.

IgnisUnite

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been playing Final Fantasy Record Keeper since it launched. I like it a ton. I play it pretty casually and I've never spent $ but I still have a really nice team.

Lately I've really been getting into DC Legends. It's pretty fun and fairly new.

I also play Dokkan Battle every now and again and WWE Supercard (mainly cause a lot of my real life friends play it.)

For the most part, I think mobile games are the devil.... But it's nice to have something to mindlessly click when I'm watching TV lol.

Sword Art Online Code Register:
Started with it a few days ago. Seriously, this game is amazing. The beginning is a bit stupid as you might have to reroll a lot cause of the gacha rates, but if you are past that, everything is wonderful. But I did even find that part nice since it's interesting to see what different units you get every single time. Language is also not a big problem, as there are some translations out there.

6yhaelfd.png

otfgyzqy.png

Dragon Mania Legends:

Not sure yet, but I might drop the game anytime soon. It has been fun over the last year, and I still play here and there, but things are going downhill with it. 

Tales of Link:

Paused the game cause I'm still salty after not getting my Asumilla during the last event. Not sure when I will play again >__> .

Dragon Vale World:

Dropped this one some days ago. Fun in the beginning, but for some reason I had no urge to keep playing.

Edited by SummerRealm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...