Servers shutting down September 30

greenzsaber

How long would it take to 100% Deadman's Cross before the shut down date? Is it even remotely possible to do or too late if you haven't started?

The reason why I ask is Destiny of Spirits took me too long (still only have 57% done) and I don't want a part of it undone.

How long would it take to 100% Deadman's Cross before the shut down date? Is it even remotely possible to do or too late if you haven't started?

The reason why I ask is Destiny of Spirits took me too long (still only have 57% done) and I don't want a part of it undone.

From what the trophy guide im reading, around 200+ hours 

I was actually trying to get better at this game which is why I continued playing after getting 100%. I'm quitting this game anyway because it was getting boring. Some trophies can be tricky and take longer so you should read the descriptions of the feeding and boosting deadman trophies.

Just like Ichiban said, around 200+ hours. I might add that the game does not have anyway of tracking how many hunts you have "completed" (for the 1000 hunt gold trophy) or how much hardware you have earned (for the 1 million silver trophy).

Here is a little breakdown on how long and time-consuming these trophies are:

1000 hunts trophy - in order to go on one hunt, you need a hunting pass. These hunting passes can be earned while traveling through search dungeons. However, to get through a dungeon, you need stamina. Your character starts off with 50 stamina points (the max amount). As your character takes a step, your stamina goes down by 5 or 8 depending on what type of mission you are doing. Your stamina will begin to refill again, however it takes 3 minuted to go up 1 point.

3 minutes = 1 stamina point

10 stamina points = 30 minutes

multiply 10 stamina points by 5 = 50 stamina points

Do the same thing with the minutes (30 minutes x 5) = 150 minutes

convert 150 minutes into hours = 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With the above info, it takes 2.5 hours to fill up your stamina to max. Now there are easy ways to refill your stamina to max level without having to wait that long by having to purchase refill drinks. However, in order to purchase said drinks, you must have Deadman Coins. These coins can be purchased from the in-game store (which you would need to spend real money) or they can be earned via the log in bonus days from just logging on to the game.

Back to the hunting passes. When you consume a hunting pass, you will have 60 seconds to hunt as many deadman as you can. It doesn't matter how many you hunt down since all you need is one for a hunt to be successful.

As for the  1 million hardware trophy, the only upside to this is that you do not need to have the hardware on you in order to unlock the trophy. You can be able to spend it at your leisure. But the amount of hardware that you get from search dungeons, selling deadman, etc. is atrocious. By this I mean that you may earn anywhere from 25-200 or more. Thankfully, there are some daily events where you can get up to 1000, 1500, or ever 3000 hardware by hunting a specific type of Deadman.

I believe I have covered some of the basics of both of the most time-consuming trophies. If anyone has anything they would like to add, feel free to do so.

Edited by GarciaFever

• 3 months later...

Squenix should be ashamed. The game was crap, developed on an unlicensed engine, and poorly supported. Remember when both companies' names meant something decent? Shame...

If it was a an actual $20-60 dollar game...then yes.

For a fremium game, it was not so bad. At least It was mindless, I can easily play while on loading screens on a PS3 game.