PSN Profiles Elite: 200th Platinum Archive

Boooda

Time for the bi-annual update of this thread ? 

Had to make very small formatting adjustments, this list is getting crazy long!

As of right now theres 53 registered elite members! ??

Brings a tear to my eye seeing so many people hitting that "Elite" 200th platinum, congratulations everyone! 

Image result for michael scott all my kids grew up gif

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's taken me long enough to get the 33 I have already, if people want to get technical about it then technically I don't have 33 even if it does show that I do have that amount as some of mine are multiples of the same trophy. Think it'll be a while before I get to join the 100 plat & 200 plat club, will have to mingle with the peasants till I reach those number of plats

7 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Eyy, I can finally post in here! :D

:platinum: #200 - Dark Souls: Remastered

1L350be5.png

The Dark Soul

All trophies obtained. Congratulations!

Congratulations my friend, how was the remaster? I have the whole series Platinum but I'm willing to play this one again in the future. Overall was it well made ?

As for the thread I'll soon be here, probably by years end hopefully, when Kingdom Hearts 3 releases. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mah2c said:

Congratulations my friend, how was the remaster? I have the whole series Platinum but I'm willing to play this one again in the future. Overall was it well made ?

Thanks man! :D As for your question about the remaster, I pretty much answer that in here:

In short: 60fps is awesome and it's great if you want to play with a friend thanks to the password system. I didn't have any issues with it personally.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Thanks man! :D As for your question about the remaster, I pretty much answer that in here:

In short: 60fps is awesome and it's great if you want to play with a friend thanks to the password system. I didn't have any issues with it personally.

Ah awesome then, yeah 60fps feels great in those games, I played dark souls 2 on the PS4 and the increased framerate really did wonders. xD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I picked a game based on old CRPGs for number 200, Divinity: Original Sin. It was in my backlog for maybe 3 years, always hesitated with starting it because I knew it was a long and hard game. One of my few ultra rare Plats but I managed to get it without too many problems. Was also a great game, can't wait to play the second one.

Original Sinner

1L068682.png

Edited by tpepper1985

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...