Want to work through my backlog of ps plus games

m0nst3rG4m3r007

Help me with my ps plus backlog  

108 members have voted

1. 1. which is worth beating?

Out of all the games you listed I've only gotten around to playing The Swapper and Injustice. I have many of the others you listed but have yet to touch them. So I voted for Injustice because I enjoyed it over The Swapper.

Edited by JB_Swag_Doctor73

Voted for the games I like and have beaten. It does depend on if you look at this from a "fun" or "trophy hunting" perspective (NOT implying these are mutually exclusive!!!); Race the sun is a challenging 100%, but it's addicting to pick up and play. The Swapper is an easy 100%, but it overstayed its welcome for me, and you need to follow a guide to get any trophies anyway.

I haven't played all on the list (yet). But The Unfinished Swan and The Swapper are nice little indie titles I would recommend. As for Injustice, it's hard, especially if you're going for the plat. But still a fun game to play. It's even more fun, if you're a fan of the DC Comics' superheroes and villains.

I voted for 'CounterSpy', 'Oddworld', 'The Swapper' & 'The Unfinished Swan' as these are games that I've actually finished 100%/Plat.  All are great fun to play.

Have actually 100%'d both CounterSpy (PS3 & PS4) & The Unfinished Swan (PS3 & PS Vita) twice as they were that good.  May even do a third playthrough of the Unfinished Swan on the PS4 at some point as well.

Great idea doing a poll like this.  Have a lot of these in my backlog as well.  Looks like I may need to give Limbo a try according to everyone else. 

• Like 1