Rumour PS2 games coming to PS4

Superbuu3

The Pan European Game Information Board has rated the following games for PS4 (this might be to do with PS Now before you get excited) :

Ape Escape 2

Dark Chronicle aka Dark Cloud 2

Twisted Metal Black

I followed the link, and looked up Dark Chronicle, and it is only rated for ps2 not ps4...

In fact, none of the 3 games you listed show anything when searched.

Edited by Sir_Bee

Ok 2 things if this is true.

1. Release Shadow of Rome, JUST RELEASE IT!!!!

2. If you ain't gonna give us an HD version of Persona 4 golden at least port the original. I mean an HD Persona collection would sell like hotcakes, WHY WON'T YOU TAKE MY MONEY??????

Edited by Johnathan994
  • Like 1

Dark chronicles -> invent every thing trophy incoming ..... ofcause with missable photos ;)  ... or or .... all sphere golf wins ... or or or ..... all transformations unlocked ... or or ... omg i need that .:)

So they already wasted the whole PS3 library so now they have to start bringing PS2 games? :D

no problem with that ,  ps2 games or even psone games with trophies .... some of my fav games are from these generations :)

Ok 2 things if this is true.

1. Release Shadow of Rome, JUST RELEASE IT!!!!

2. If you ain't gonna give us an HD version of Persona 4 golden at least port the original. I mean an HD Persona collection would like hotcakes, WHY WON'T YOU TAKE MY MONEY??????

Agreed! All the Persona games on PS4 please! :D

• Like 1

I followed the link, and looked up Dark Chronicle, and it is only rated for ps2 not ps4...

In fact, none of the 3 games you listed show anything when searched.

I couldn't work out how to use that site either, those were the links on AGB, I'm wondering if you need to change the country icon in the top right.

BTW you still owe me dinner ;) (I forgot what you said but it basically sounded like you're an amazing cook).

I couldn't work out how to use that site either, those were the links on AGB, I'm wondering if you need to change the country icon in the top right.

BTW you still owe me dinner ;) (I forgot what you said but it basically sounded like you're an amazing cook).

I have always said, if you bring me enough food to feed your group and me, I will always happily cook for people.  You just have to get to me :)

And by the way, I don't owe you dinner, you just decided to jump on the bandwagon and get some of my good cooking :P

PS. This was the comment you were referring to. 

Have you ever gone out to a restaurant to eat a meal and paid $10-$20, when you could have eaten at home for under $2?  I would argue that I could not understand how you are supporting a business model like that?

Edited by Sir_Bee
  • Like 1