Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

The Last of Us

13L210cf6.png

No Matter What - Easy
Complete the game on Easy

(I can see why people are saying this is the game of the year, great gameplay & even better story, once I get through my backlog I'll have to go through it on hard, I actually beat it on normal but the first 20% of the game it was on easy.)

Assassin's Creed IV

Excavator - Find a buried treasure.

Bronze

(Oddly enough it is listed on PS4 console as Rare 47.4%)

Earned this trophy by finding my second map in Havana. Once I synched the bottom of the island viewpoint the wall became visible enough on the map to figure out where to go to find the treasure.

Mer-man - Swim a total of 1 nmi.

Bronze

(Also listed on PS4 console as Rare 45.7%)

After digging up the treasure I was next to the ocean and since there is a challenge to swim 2 nautical miles I decided to undertake that challenge.

Edited by rallysportev
  • Like 1

PS3

Grand Theft Auto V

Welcome To Los Santos

You've repo'd a car and raced it through the heart of a sun-soaked metropolis.

Bronze

December 29, 2013 approximately 4:30 pm.

...and wouldn't you know it but the PSN is currently slow so the sync operation is moving slowly.

Edited by rallysportev

1L64dc90.png

Awarded All Trophies

Just so glad I finally got this platinum. Was such a fun game to play! 

Street Sweeper  :bronze: 

20L2181ce.png         

killed 50 enemies with the Founder China Broom Shotgun or Vox Heater

• Like 1