Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

6L804434.png

Power to the laser 
Find the Laserkraftwerk

Wolfenstein: The New Order (ps3)

getting better progress compared to the past 3 days i just gotta keep at it and i should see a fresh game as a reward. already up to chapter 11 with 5 chapters remaining.

• Like 1

Criminal Girls: Invite Only

32La6087d.png

:silver:Fun Shopping

Viewed Tomoe's Individual ED.

And now officially once more to unlock the post game stuff. Glad I left Tomoe for last, that Knight skill made the boss go down so fast in comparison to the others.

• Like 2

Far Cry Primal

qMAbyAa.png

:bronze: - Fancy Friend

Tame one rare beast

I came across the Fred Flintstones car Easter Egg this afternoon, I lol'd and everything but...cmon Ubi, ya could've made it drivable! 

Anyway, great beast hunts are pretty awesome. I noticed that damage dealt rolls over if it escapes/you become it's dinner, so I'm going to use that to my advantage and spend probably forever slingshotting the great mammoth to death when I get to it, just because. 

• Like 3

L38e27c.png

4L39f4c3.png

:gold:<- In case anyone can't read :awesome:Entertainer
You earned the title "Entertainer"!

Finished all songs on normal, doing now hard and already cleared 1 expert song... Found for funfact Sadistic Music Factory & Negaposi*Continues on hard easier as normal... ?

EDIT: Sadistic is also my most faved song alongside almost every song... so bad Magnet wasn't included surely better song as this retarded Nyancat sh♡t... also another fuu is that; World is Mine is just an AR video and no playable song...

• Like 4