Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lb57980.png

8L1612ae.png

:silver:That Wasn't Too Hard...
Complete the game on Hard or Expert difficulty.

As I was using game breaking Items

e3f5fd140f6ac1f129cf5e21b40334c915310545

9L8873a2.png

:gold:I'm Really Good at Action Games.
Complete the game on Expert difficulty.

Depends on what you believe in...

47L44b68c.png

:silver:Epic Success
Complete the Epic Arena, Epic Rampage and Epic Bloodlust challenges.

• Like 4

Lb1d847.png

42L66956f.png

You talkin' to me?
In the Olga memory remix: have David awaken and talk to Olga

15Lc98c98.png

Float like a butterfly
Beat Kid X-Mas in under 5 minutes without dying

29Ldd5ddd.png

Beat 400 enemies

19L7ab198.png

Out of the friend Zorn
Beat a Zorn in under 120 seconds

27L1d1972.png

I do like spam!
Finish 15 Enforcers off with the Spammer

32La88a73.png

Dropping L-Bombs
Trigger two Logic Bombs in less than 15 seconds

31L8936e4.png

8-hit wonder
Perform 40 8-hit Combos

43Lec03b0.png

Trigger unhappy
In the Forlan memory remix: have Forlan get the gun, argue with Alexia but not kill her

• Like 2

7L9aeb50.png

:gold: Wooooooooooooooah - Livin' on a prayer :gold: 
Earn 300 stars & X rank all marathon modes 

This game didn't have a platinum, but it really needed one. It feels good to be one of less than 200 people to actually complete this game!

Edited by Bos10George
  • Like 2

Lb1d847.png

50L94fd65.png

You focus
Find all Focus Boosts

24L312c15.png

Fuzzy logic
Hit 5 enemies at once with a Logic Bomb while they are stunned by the Sensen DOS

49L67b2ba.png

Gotta patch them all!
Find all SAT Patches

26L55ce28.png

Machines do it better
Use the Sensen RIP to make robots knock 20 human enemies out

51L98cf2e.png

It's all in the details
Find all Mnesist memories

45Lad3862.png

Power off
In the final memory remix: have Jax short-circuit, but keep everybody safe

48L0961b4.png

Pest control
Find all Scaramechs

Just need to do a Hard Mode run now. :popcorn:

• Like 4

2g04pr.jpg

The Way of the Voice @ Skyrim

There he is, Christopher Plummer aka Arngeir.
I dunno, I might actually stretch this game out in between other games on my list. Its pretty intensive. No hurry.

Edited by journaltalk
picture disappeared

8L187f81.png

Victory is mine! 
Obtained a Normal Ending.

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 (ps3)

got sidetracked by poker night at the inventory 2 and spelunky so i couldn't work on the boss game the past 2 days but today i'll be continuing it some more now working on critical crew episodes to unlock the true ending.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3

34L6f8ef6.png

The Real Story (Silver)

The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga

Play through the canonical version of the Orochi Saga.

Played on a hunch on how to earn this trophy and it worked out beautifully. To earn this, clear Arcade Mode in 94, 95 and 96 as Kyo Kusanagi, Benimaru Nikaido and Goro Daimon and 97 as Kyo Kusanagi, Iori and Chizuru Kaguru (the Three Sacred Weapons trophy). Not that it is easy... this is King of Fighters, after all. 

Final Fantasy XII:  The Zodiac Age

:gold:  Mist Walker

Okay, Fran, I get it.  You don't do so well when the Mist is thick.  So, that's why we need to use it to our advantage, right?

The trophy guide tells you how to perform each Concurrence.  It helped!  However, few guides give you technical advice on how to go about unlocking each Concurrence.  It's because RNG has a lot to do with it.  On the plus side, you can hang out next to a Save Crystal in the field and practice as much as you want.  I also think there are practical tips that helped me unlock this trophy in a reasonable amount of time.  I hope these tips help.

First, don't bother working on this trophy until you have unlocked everyone's second License Board.

Many licenses, including Quickenings, exist on both boards.  On the plus side, you may unlock buffs and augments that you might otherwise need to unlock several spaces to access.  On the minus side, if you unlock three Quickenings, you will lose the one on a fourth space, which may mean you lose access to special equipment or skills. Get into the habit of checking licenses next to Quickening spaces.

Second, unlock Quickenings for every character one at a time.

That's because two of the Concurrences require only level 1 Quickenings.  Inferno needs only three; just make sure each party member pulls off a Quickening, then let the timer run out.  Cataclysm requires six level 1 Quickenings.  It doesn't matter which six occur; only six of them need to.  By not unlocking everything, this gave me practice with watching out for Mist Charges and pressing :r2: to shuffle. 

Shuffle still took up a lot of (precious) time.  Holding it down will shuffle even faster; and you can press a face button (:square:  :cross:  :triangle:) simultaneously to (hopefully) get a Quickening off faster than shuffling one button press at a time.

If you select a Mist Charge, immediately press that corresponding face button again to save time.

Third, after getting Inferno and Cataclysm, unlock second Quickenings.

Torrent and Windburst require a mix of level 1 and level 2 Quickenings.  Torrent requires two level 1 and two level 2 Quickenings.  Windburst requires four level 2 Quickenings, which means you will definitely need to do Mist Charging.

I found it was easier to start off with the higher level Quickenings first.  The first party member would perform a level 2 Quickening, and I would see if another party member could do so too.  To activate Windburst, you'll want every party member to do a level 2 Quickening, and then shuffle for a Mist Charge.  If you get it, immediately press the button again and (hopefully) it'll give you another level 2 move.  And if you don't get it, that's okay; you'll do a level 1 (which won't mess up getting the Concurrence) and you'll get another chance for a Mist Charge.  

For Concurrences that require a mix of Quickenings, I also found myself doing a silly trick.  I would double-check the Mist Charge list and focus on pulling off a particular Concurrence.  Once I performed a Quickening, I would say the number out loud.  So, if I pulled off a level 1, I would say "one."  If I followed up with another level 1, I would say "one one."  That would remind me to get two level 2 Quickenings in before the timer would run out.  As soon as I got that combo, I would let the timer run out if I got it done.  

Finally, unlock the third Quickenings.

If you select the Level 3 Quickening first and stick to it for each party member, then you'll likely get Whiteout (4 level 3's).  The say it aloud trick helped for working on Luminescence (3 level 1, 3 level 2, 3 level 3).  Remember to focus on the orange buttons on the HUD and tap the face button immediately after a Mist Charge.  I even said something like "level 1 done" so that I knew to focus on level 2 and 3 Quickenings.  If I got another level done, I'd say "level 1 done, level X done," to focus on the last.  Once I got it, I let the timer run out.

(Truth told, if you're going straight for Black Hole, you may accidentally get the other high-level Concurrences done if you fall short.)

For Black Hole, there's really no good strategy other than to stack as many Mist Charges as you can.  I started with the highest level Quickening for the first move, then focus on chaining anything.  Even if you do more than the required number of, say, level 1 Quickenings, you get one more chance for a Mist Charge.  Double-tapping the face button often let me get a needed level 2 or 3 Quickening done.

Good luck!    

Edited by DoctorGameGeek
  • Like 4