Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

BioShock Infinite

33L68c155.png         34Laecb37.png         41Lab5044.png

Strange Bedfellows  :silver:                                     On the Fly  :bronze:                                         Heartbreaker  :bronze:

In the Main Campaign, killed 20 enemies                           In the Main Campaign, killed 30                                   In the Main Campaign, killed a     

using allies brought in through a Tear.                                enemies while riding a Sky-Line.                          Handyman by only shooting his heart.         

L5d5af0.png

18L5d77cf.png

Let's Do Th...

40-gold.png

In the Ukranian job, complete the heist within 35 seconds.

A serious pain in the ass.

In the end, it only took about twelve or so tries, but it's certainly frustrating when your driver is running away (otherwise known as "relocating the escape vehicle") WHILE you're already safely in the back WITH the loot. This then causes you to be bumped out of the vehicle as you must wait for it to come back in a few minutes.

*sigh*

The Last of Us

14Lb67b00.png

:silver: No Matter What - Normal
                                                                                                            Complete the game on Normal

(I shouldn't have too many collectables left so I think I'll get the rest of them next.)

• Like 2