Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

12La67623.png

Limbo (PS Vita version) - :silver:No point in dying

Complete the game in one sitting with five or less deaths

I'd already played and reached the 100% on the PS4 version, but I wanted to come back in this beautiful game with another version (and probably I'll pick also the PS3 version in the future ?).

A funny Sunday with this game, but this trophy is ultra-rare because you have to complete the game in one run with 5 deaths or less. And it's full of traps that are only waiting for you...? I remembered some of them, but others i had completely forgotten (unfortunately). And the no deaths run is full of tension and heart racing. Seriously, I had this feeling only during the Messiah runs in Outlast II or the speedrun in Little Nightmares, and not during my attempt on the Limbo PS4 version (6 deaths on my 2nd run, 2 deaths on my 3rd run -_-), but this time I managed during my 2nd run with 4 deaths, but most of them were really stupid: my run was perfect for 40 minutes, then I died twice in the part with the two boxes and the circular saw (yes, I managed to waste two lives here! :facepalm:), the 3rd on the H of the 2nd Hotel (I wasn't paying attention and I comlpletely messed up the jumping, since I landed perfectly when the electricity was on... ?), and the 4th at the end with the last gravitational jump (I managed to get touched by the saw for 1 micrometer... Really, this death was awesome! :giggle:)

Not a great screen, since the trophy popped during the ending credits (but I remembered that in the PS4 version it popped when the boy broke the glass in slow motion... :hmm: But maybe I'm wrong):

iEHv19t.jpg/spoiler]

Edited by Phoenix_argentea
  • Like 4

Haven't been gaming much over the last couple days but did manage to pick up this trophy.

L84d798.png

23L78c7f6.png
Level 10!
Reach Level 10.

• Like 4