Won the Arm-wrestling mini game 10 times

Slaughterer
Killed 500 monsters

Killer of Shadows
Killed 50 Shadow Creatures

• Like 1

69L5d1d38.png

:bronze:  Burning Neodymium
Breach: Eliminate a Prime Unit while the Titan.aug is active.

60Lf534d6.png

:bronze:  Hourglass
Breach: Complete 10 Santeau servers.

61L6d793a.png

:bronze:  Ashes to Ashes
Breach: Complete the Santeau Darknet File.

67L8d9f1a.png

:bronze:  Bad Sector
Breach: Complete 5 Ghost Servers.

66L064e20.png

:bronze:  A Heist of Olympic Proportions
Breach: Complete 5 PICUS Servers.

51L433620.png

:bronze:  Data Master
Breach: Complete all Versalife, Steiner-Bisley and Tarvos servers in Tier 3 Network.

65L1d813a.png

:bronze:  Camera, Action, Red-Handed
Breach: Complete the PICUS Darknet File.

63L0109de.png

:bronze:  Data Emperor
Breach: Complete 5 Tier 4 Network servers.

70L09b81e.png

:bronze:  Not The Rippers You Are Looking For
Breach: Use the Alarm_Cancel.pkg in a server.

Just about finished with Breach mode. I only have one more server to complete to get the trophy for completing Tier 2 servers. It's a boss fight with a Titan Prime unit and none of the weapons and abilities I have are suited to that enemy type. I could keep doing challenges to hopefully get a Anti-Titan weapon ability from a victory pack or something or just stick up on tons of ammo and whittle the Titan's health bit by bit.
The energy exploit really makes this mode less of a grind.

Edited by Seraphim_Rez
  • Like 2

19Lcc963b.png

Final Fantasy VII Remake

:bronze:Destiny's crossroads - Complete Chapter 18.

Finally I've finished my first run in this game!

This is a really good remake... Until chapter 17. I have some doubts about the plot development in this chapter. -_-

29L17e6e4.png

:bronze:Biker boy - Get praised by Jessie at the end of the motorcycle mini-game.

After I finished the game I wanted to get rid of the bike "sections", so I don't have to see them anymore in my Hard run. :)

46Ld8adb8.png

:silver: Disc jockey - Collect all music discs.

And then I started my Hard run. And the name is right: enemies hit really hard. And the boss was at the end of the first chapter was tough (but I had a worse time when I faced it for the first time on normal difficulty! xD). I died during the first attempt, but I managed with my second one... Using only Barret, because Cloud died (and I put the revive materia only on him). How did he die? Well, very simple, let me use a Shield Hero quotation!

VQC3E7x.png

I had the same reaction! On normal difficulty the boss shoots the laser once, but on hard he did it twice (unless I'm really stupid and I completely forgot about the second attack). After the first hit (which destroyed the debris) I simply stood in front of him, ready to attack, but I didn't saw that his tail start glimmering again. When I realized it, it was too late.. :facepalm:. Using only Barret in the final phase was a very long test of patience, since the boss can heal himself, and he was slowling recovering more and more health. I managed to hit him with a limit attack during the 1,60 damage phase (I used the limit attack in the previous phase, and it was wasted, since there was the in-game cutscene for the next phase, so I did 0 damage! ?). Anyway, good job Barret! :awesome:

And now back to this trophy. I don't know why, but I managed to miss a disc in plain sight during the 3rd chapter. :giggle: And it was a Chocobo theme...?

MZP62qA.jpg

• Like 4

94Lae2d76.png

:gold:  DJMAX ACADEMY
Cleared all V EXTENSION tracks with S rank.

87L7f1029.png

:bronze:  Pretty picture by pretty picture
Earned 10 TECHNIKA 3 images.

12Laa7e87.png

:silver:  JUST 100%
Cleared a pattern from RESPECT category with PERFECT.

50L5db06c.png

:bronze:  Data Expert
Breach: Complete all Versalife, Steiner-Bisley and Tarvos servers in Tier 2 Network.

Finally finished Breach mode. I was lucky and got an S rank shotgun from a challenge victory pack. Maxed out the damage upgrade and, and while I didn't get an Anti-Titan weapon ability, I attached an AP ammo and damage multiplier (based on number of modifiers active) ability. Used a shotgun damage multiplier modifier and ended up killing the Titan Prime in two shotgun blasts completing the server and finishing the network.

Edited by Seraphim_Rez
  • Like 4