38Ld9b895.png

Trophy: Our 1st Chapter Has Ended :bronze:
Cleared Chapter 1

12La0c3b9.png

• Like 3

46Lb12dda.png

The Verdant City
Completed Chapter 2.

My changes... have worked but also not worked at the same time. So really things are about the same for me right now.

Although apparently this game is the hardest of the franchise. So in other words... I guess I just deal with. Honestly... this doesn't make me feel any better. ?

• Like 4

46L0969d9.png

String it Together (Gold)

Get a Gold on the Wonderplane's ultimate challenge!

Sackboy: A Big Adventure (PS4)

iVbRmBU.jpg

This trophy is hell. A ten-minute long stage with ABSOLUTELY NO CHECKPOINTS WHATSOEVER is just miserable. After a week of severely struggling with this trophy, I got the trophy thanks to this absolute hero named Steva24, who helped me grab this horrible thing by taking me through the level. I cannot thank this guy enough! They saved me possible weeks, if not months of grinding this thing out. Steva, if you're reading this, you rock. Seriously, I am super grateful.

And since that was the last one I needed...

1Ld7325b.png

Big Adventurer (Platinum)

Even Scarlet didn't get all the trophies, you're truly a Knitted Knight of legend.

Sackboy: A Big Adventure (PS4)

PLATINUM CONQUERED!!! #9

0Kf1TkA.jpg

OvhICsw.jpg

Platinum achieved! Ripsnorter aside, this was an incredible game. Great platforming, smooth controls, beautiful visuals and 60 FPS (even on base PS4!), tons of content, and most of all, it's just so cute! It's been a while since a game has made me so incredibly happy just by playing it. So charming and fun - we need more AAA platformers like this. If they can keep this level of quality, I'd love to see Sumo Digital make more Sackboy games. This game was a delight, and while one trophy may have gave me absolute hell, I don't regret playing this game or Platinuming it at all.

Thank you for the help, you total rockstar Steva, and thank you for making such a fantastic game, Sumo.

Next Platinum target: Puyo Puyo Tetris 2.

I'll keep you all in touch for that. Keep dreaming, and keep trophy hunting, PSNProfiles!

Sackboy%E2%84%A2_-A-Big-Adventure_202011

Edited by blue_blur_98
All of my images uploaded on ibb.co vanished on September 3rd, 2021. They have been replaced with imgur uploads.
  • Like 4