Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

7Lbf01b7.png

For The HOARD(Ing!) sorcery saga: curse of the great curry god vita

day update: worked on more staves, have about 15 to go with 1 on stage 4. ate more than i could chew on the last round only made it to floor 80. would of had it not for the exhausting floor. next trophy announcement wont be until i start up assassin creed GO. going to start that when i finished staves.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Gamesareify said:

I can't believe I fucking did Axis Mundi. I was struggling and getting frustrated.

Congrats on getting the plat. Yeah, Axis Mundi is frustrating, I had to ask help to my brother for him playing with me in co-op mode, shorter and easier, I couldn't beat the stage solo.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Iris Heart said:

Congrats on getting the plat. Yeah, Axis Mundi is frustrating, I had to ask help to my brother for him playing with me in co-op mode, shorter and easier, I couldn't beat the stage solo.

I had to do it in Pairs by myself. In solo, blocks were just all over the place and I couldn't get any footing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gamesareify said:

I had to do it in Pairs by myself. In solo, blocks were just all over the place and I couldn't get any footing.

It's because the game has a glitch in solo mode, it is posible to beat it but it's really hard. Well, you got the platinum, it's a beautiful ultra rare one. The game is a great one and it is a good challenge. Congrats again.

• Like 2

1Ldef1ad.png

Impress the Gods

Acquire all Trophies in Sundered

Hardest platinum of the year for me, but hey I was the 15th person to get it! Stayed up two hours past the time I usually get to bed just fighting the insane end bosses. This game is definitely worth checking out if you want a challenge. It was about 15 hours of playtime to complete.

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 1