Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Prototype

41L4883aa.png

:gold: Pt
                                                                                                        Achieve a Platinum Medal in all Events.

(Hell yeah! I finally got it, all those timed events can suck it, I never want

to see another one again! :| sorry, I got a bit emotional there.)

• Like 1

AC3: The Tyranny of King Washington

EP.1

56Saf7fd9.pngUniquely Familiar  57S1b6914.pngA Wolf in Sheep's Clothing  58S28d225.pngFrontiersman  59Sae8ef9.pngWest Point Payback

EP.2

60Sc9e3be.pngFrequent Flyer  61S2f1673.pngThe New Tea Party  62Sd20ff2.pngBlindsided

EP.3

63S06ccb8.pngAftershock  64Scabb48.pngIf I Can Make It There  65S02ced1.pngFirst in the Hearts

I Liked The Story, it was pretty captivating to see how people you trusted throughout the original story acted evil in the DLC controlled by the apple. 

• Like 2

finished the campaign right in time on veteran today.

infamous is almost there :yay:

Lcab1aa.png

22L96dd8f.png

:silver:The Darkest Hour
Complete "Eye of the Storm", "Blood Brothers", and "Stronghold" on Veteran difficulty.

23L660c87.png

:silver:This is the End
Complete "Scorched Earth", "Down the Rabbit Hole", and "Dust to Dust" on Veteran difficulty.

37Ld1644e.png

:bronze:Nein
Kill 9 enemies with A-10 strafing runs in "Scorched Earth."

25Lc621da.png

:gold:The Best of the Best
Complete the campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty.

• Like 2

Red Dead Redemption - Liars and Cheats Pack

71L8da3d4.png

Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace

In a full Multiplayer Poker game, beat the table when blinds are at maximum

A huge thanks to fellow boosters, getting this was like watching paint dry  :ninja:

• Like 1