Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

2Lc83d61.png

The Adventure Begins
Escape Bunker 101

So begins Biomutant. I can't say all that much yet. The game is very pretty... I'll give it that much at least. I'm also... not doing great honestly in terms of the battle system. Hopefully it's just something I need to get used to either that or were back to good ol' fashioned item spamming

• Like 4

SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER

Chak Attack
Obtain a Bronze, Silver, or Gold medal in Score Attack for the Mother Protector Challenge Tomb

Offshore Count
Obtain a Bronze, Silver, or Gold medal in Score Attack for the Zipacna's Craving Challenge Tomb

Zip It
Obtain a Bronze, Silver, or Gold medal in Time Attack for the Zipacna's Craving Challenge Tomb

• Like 2

Hi everyone

I recently got the trophies for "What Remains of Edith Finch"

If you have some time, you can read my perception of it as a whole, as well as my other preview journeys through the games in this somehow diary that I am making. 

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/profile/353743-quixotesque/?do=content&type=core_statuses_status&change_section=1

Happy gaming!

Edited by Quixotesque
Photo didn't appear
  • Like 3

Mortal Kombat 11
No Bad Match Ups

4L0d9aac.png

Komplete all Strategy Tutorials

In a combination of hype for the new Mortal Kombat game and wanting to make more use of my Plus subectipyion. I decided to play Mortal Kombat 11. I enjoyed X when I played it and this one is no different. After reading on the guide here that this is the easiest Netherrealm fighter to platinum, I thought I would give it a try. I like fighting games but am generally bad at them so it having only 3 online trophies (non that require winning) was a plus. Everything else was just a case of playing and grinding, which given you can get the CPU to do in a lot of cases, which makes this an easy walk.

Or so I thought. Enter the strategy tutorials. 

There's basic tutorials, which is what it says on the tin. Then there's advanced, which goes into fighting game terms like frame data, safe, unsafe, block advantage and all that jazz. Then there's the strategy tutorials which is actually putting those things into practise. Hit a combo after blocking perfectly on the third hit of your opponents juggle mix up sort of thing. Through trial and error, I got all but three of these tutorials done. I just couldn't with the others. The speed and timing of the inputs was just too much for my brain. I was resigned to me never getting the platinum.

Then I had a thought. After my last official controller started to play up, I bought a cheap, unofficial one of Amazon for like £20. It's alright for what I need it to do but what convinced me to get it over others was that it has programable back buttons. I'd been using them as L1/R1 replacements but after glancing at the manual, my eyes lit up. You can program combinations! One reassign later and the buttons were programmed for the moves I couldn't do. It only saved a fraction of a second but that was the edge I needed to get all 3 of the tutorials done and the trophy to pop.

Now there's nothing feasible in the way to the platinum. Just gotta grind it out now.

• Like 4

L3f2e03.png

40-gold.png Makes The Dream Work
Win the F1 Constructors' Championship

23.30% uncommon

36L03f91a.png

40-bronze.png Classic Photographer
Take a photo using Photomode at Silverstone, Spa, Monza & Monaco

16.17% rare

10Lc29613.png

40-bronze.png Scorcher
Complete a race at F1's hottest tracks (Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Brazil) in Clear weather

24.13% uncommon

51L3409a3.png

40-silver.png Pit Perfection
Perform 25 perfect pitstops

31.71% uncommon

19Lb27f1e.png

40-bronze.png F2 Flyer
Complete an F2 Grand Prix with a Sprint and Feature Race at 25% or greater race distance

20.06% uncommon

45Ladc0e1.png

• Like 2

Le9e2c9.png

11L9e2241.png

The Denouement
Complete Chapter 9

1Le10452.png

Super Sleuth
Unlock all trophies

And another mystery game is done.

Lf9a36c.png

Far Cry 6: Lost Between Worlds

91L95d2b0.png

Intergalactic Mechanic
Collect all 5 Vessel Shards

90La1b88e.png

Back Home
Escape the Encasement with Fai's help

Need to look up the best route for the speed run trophy. No idea what one is best. Also not sure where the 'deep swim' is.

Ld83212.png

2Lfa45c5.png

Hope of the Wind
Received power from the Wind Crystal.

This is the only classic Final Fantasy game I have never played. Can't wait to find out what I have been missing.

• Like 3

SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER

Go Fish
Obtain a Bronze, Silver, or Gold medal in Score Attack for the Slayer's Gauntlet Challenge Tomb

Rapids
Obtain a Bronze, Silver, or Gold medal in Time Attack for the Slayer's Gauntlet Challenge Tomb

Cannonized
Obtain a Bronze, Silver, or Gold medal in Score Attack for The Sixth Seal Challenge Tomb

Go Cart
Obtain a Bronze, Silver, or Gold medal in Time Attack for The Sixth Seal Challenge Tomb

Organ Grinder
Obtain a Bronze, Silver or Gold medal in Score Attack for the Howl of the Monkey Gods Challenge Tomb

Howl Long
Obtain a Bronze, Silver, or Gold medal in Time Attack for the Howl of the Monkey Gods Challenge Tomb

• Like 2

This game is really tricky but feels satisfying when you get used to how the bike handles and are able to get in to a rhythm. 

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1661969986

31L5c2e3b.png

Sticks and Stones do break your bones!
Hit 1 tree and 1 rock in one crash

2Lf8dd9d.png

It's all Downhill from here
Cross your first finish line

30L5802f6.png

Who pays all the hospital bills?
Hit 2 trees in one crash

• Like 3

Lf9a36c.png

Lost Between Worlds

97L232cab.png

Yaran National Scuba Team
Swim to a depth of 185 meters in Sunken Esperanza

94Lc825c2.png

Flawless Clarity
Complete a run in Lost Between Worlds in 15 minutes

And the DLC is done.

Ld83212.png

14L06ebb3.png

Job Trainee
Leveled up one job to level 10.

3L14e468.png

Crushing Force
Smashed the boulder and cleared the path.

21L9dbe89.png

Field Research- Basic
Completed 10% of the Bestiary entries.

• Like 4

20L59b527.png

Rodeo
Ride a Gnaut 500 meters

45L760076.png

Knockout!
Deal more than 1000 Damage in a Single Hit

22Ld772bb.png

In the Green
Possess more than 1000 Greenleaf

Am I making good stride towards the Platinum? Who knows. But at least I'm getting trophies I guess.

I'm still kind of shit at the game though honestly. I wish I knew what I'm doing wrong. I really do. guess it's time for item abuse

• Like 2

L413bbb.png

40-bronze.png Dogs of war
Collect the first dog tag

61.62% common

14L2c605a.png

40-bronze.png The longest hike
Walk 100 miles...

69.43% common

25L514382.png

40-bronze.png Fast with a flashlight
Kill 10 monsters