Mariner
Feed the Murk Puff 10 Guppos

32Le054ba.png

Paragon
Defeat All four World Eaters

1L47d8d3.png

Biomutant Platinum Trophy
Unlock every Trophy in Biomutant

And that's Biomutant completed to my liking and the Platinum trophy obtained. That's two Platinum trophies back to back lol. That ends immediately lol. Unless for some reason you don't count what I'm playing next...?

The second time in the last couple of months... the reviews are accurate. Unfortunately. Were there times I enjoyed the game? Absolutely. Were the graphics really pretty and the best I've seen in quite a long time possibly all year so far? Yep. Not even graphics can save games sometimes though. Story wasn't that great (generic apocalyptic story), characters weren't that interesting except for a few (some side characters, the MC you create/control and the antagonist (sort of). World was... okay but it was 70% forest and not enough variety (IMO). Graphics? Very pretty. Gameplay? Too many mechanics that I feel like I still didn't fully understand even after beating it. Borderline BOTW/TOTK ripoff (IMO. Feel free to educate me otherwise). I mean I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it. I did. At times. But I got too frustrated and had no idea what I was doing, where to go, or what order to do things in. Problem with open-world games I guess. I had to switch to Easy and the guide I used/got was useless so I stopped using it. Took me 20-ish in-game hours to get a 'hang' of things. That's too long IMO. Was it a personal skill issue? Yeah maybe but that's still too long for me to feel like I'm not struggling (mostly). I get too long-winded with these things. The point is... the reviews are accurate and I see why and understand why it got mixed reviews. It's still fun. At times. But it just doesn't succeed in most areas. plus there's that borderline BOTW/TOTK ripoff situation. But hey... I'll take an Easy Platinum. No matter what kind of game it is.

Next up for me... I'm back to playing my Nintendo Switch again. For one game only lol. The finale Ori game and the finale of the Ori franchise it appears anyway. I believe I read somewhere that Moon Studio is 'done' making Ori games so RIP. Unfortunately really. I guess. I could be wrong though so feel free to correct me on this. Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

• Like 2

Quick question how do u guys but this images of the Trophys in there??

Mine was from Nerved  The Camper.

8L365d46.png

The camper
Before the witches and camcorders, there were Nerved monsters...

Edited by MaRo-1000
  • Like 1

L23cf42.png

9L396237.png

The Good, The Bad and The Bombed

With the full cowboy outfit, Frag another cowboy in an Online Multiplayer match

10Lcef811.png

Girl Power!

With a full female outfit, win an Online Multiplayer 4+ player girl only match. 

L28db74.png (320×320)

:gold: As it Was Foretold

5L1a6ee2.png

Save 1000 Mudokons and Achieve Good Quarma Ending

:silver: Savin' That Moolah

25L1e1267.png

Beat Eye of the Storm without using a Vendo in the Level

This was a pain in the arse, both these trophies popped at the same time, but I didn't get the Good Quarma cutscene, I just got a black screen - and it happened again after I repeated the level to do with raiding the vendos, so I had to repeat and this time I managed to find all the secrets, there seemed to be one I was missing and somehow this time with all 50 in the level saved - I got the ending cutscene with Abe finding out he about his mother [ the Mudokon Queen Sam] and where she is.   Real shame they left the game in such a glitchy mess.  

• Like 2

L66368e.png

24L1e510a.png

Fire in Your New Boots :silver:

Kill Urzael.

31Lf16586.png

Above & Beyond:silver:

Reach level 70.

28L9c4d16.png

Above & Beyond (Hardcore):gold:

Reach level 70 in Hardcore mode.

25L66cc20.png

Her?:silver:

Kill Adria.

26L7a4961.png

Death Do Us Part :silver:

Kill Malthael.

30Ld83ac3.png

May His Death Satisfy You :silver:

Kill Malthael in Hardcore mode.

27L8172b5.png

Don't Fear the Reaper:bronze:

Complete all quests in Act V.

First part complete now into Adventure Mode with my barbarian.

10Lc71ff4.png

Dashing through the Rift:silver:

Finish a Nephalem Rift within 15 Minutes.

9L8eeb4d.png

Just Riffing :silver:

Kill 500 monsters while in Nephalem Rifts.

7L7fb4e7.png

A New Start :bronze:

Complete 5 Bounties.

• Like 4

L784b1b.png

Carried the Team

Complete a level in an online game where you are the only surviving player.

10L62c86b.png

Five Keys

Complete a level in an online game with four other players.

6Ld4b995.png

The Vendetta Begins

Beat a friend's level score after they have beaten yours in the same online game session.

9L3f1847.png

These three simple Online trophies took more than 5 hours of trying due to the precarious server of a game already delisted, the survivor trophy only works for the lobby host and only in sessions limited to 2 players.

The Five Keys trophy description might be confusing, but you actually need 4 real players along with you, for a total of 5! I'm glad this is over.