Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Dark-Souls.jpg

13Lcab359.png

:silver: Covenant: Darkwraith

Discover the Darkwraith convenant

I seriously don't understand all the fuss about the Four Kings fight. I even posted an excellent setup which I used to beat them on my first try on NG and NG+ and people still say it's impossible to beat it.

• Like 2

LOST PLANET 2

21La1cdc1.png

:bronze: Snow Pirate Commander

Achieve a Career Level of Lv. 80.

Hmm, I wonder when I get trophy of playing through 100 chapters. I've already played too much this game.

Edited by Daigo Matsuoka
  • Like 1

Mercenary Kings

18L2a704d.png

:gold:Craftsmanship

Craft over 100 knives and 300 gun parts.

I can almost feel the platinum just a little over 900 kills to go!

Edited by Langy900
  • Like 3

The Last Of Us

49L8d3dc2.png

40-gold.png Completed Grounded Mode 

This was same time so much fun and so much pain. I've played this game 3 times before, but still I had some hard time playing this now. Well, I only need to finish the Grounded+ and after that it's 100% completion. Best game ever.

• Like 3

FINAL FANTASY X-2 HD

9L453936.png

Sphere Breaker 
Win 10 times at Sphere Break

Finally... Trophies!!! T_T

L45a3ba.png

7L6b47bd.png

40-bronze.png Sooth Seeker

Prepared to face a test of your determination in the rift where hidden truths slumber.

16L602de0.png

40-silver.png Fragmented

Completed an entire fragment category.

I don't want to see anymore Temporal Rifts Puzzle solving again!

that alone was time consuming, even more than grinding CP itself.

awww... but I love those puzzles (yeah right, call me a nerd  <_< )

• Like 3

awww... but I love those puzzles (yeah right, call me a nerd  <_< )

Well you aren't the only nerd there then  :P i admit i enjoyed some of them, but the clock solving one were sometimes getting CRAZY RIDICULOUS.

now for the last trophies i got:

L45a3ba.png

25Leb8bcb.png                                15Lcd191e.png                                    23La5b3c1.png

Strategist                                                                       Clock Stopper                                                                                   Wild Thing

Performed a multitude of paradigm shifts.                            Responded swiftly to the appearance of enemies                Successfully used Feral Link abilities a significant number of times.

i really really want to thank Pulsework Gladiator being there (archylte steppe) but really, doing a 1,000 paradigm shifts wasn't the hard one, nor Wild thing (100 times feral link) but it was clock stopper (get Great! 100 times in a row is a pain) but it was easy on this fella. now it's time to fight Yomi/Raspatil/And that long gui thing when i max serah's/noel's stats.

• Like 3

Well you aren't the only nerd there then  :P i admit i enjoyed some of them, but the clock solving one were sometimes getting CRAZY RIDICULOUS.

now for the last trophies i got:

L45a3ba.png

25Leb8bcb.png                                15Lcd191e.png                                    23La5b3c1.png

Strategist                                                                       Clock Stopper                                                                                   Wild Thing

Performed a multitude of paradigm shifts.                            Responded swiftly to the appearance of enemies                Successfully used Feral Link abilities a significant number of times.

i really really want to thank Pulsework Gladiator being there (archylte steppe) but really, doing a 1,000 paradigm shifts wasn't the hard one, nor Wild thing (100 times feral link) but it was clock stopper (get Great! 100 times in a row is a pain) but it was easy on this fella. now it's time to fight Yomi/Raspatil/And that long gui thing when i max serah's/noel's stats.

huh? you should have asked me regarding Clock Stopper, creatures in Oerba are least aggressive monsters IMO and you can easily get that trophy in no time...