Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

I don't like to post multiple trophies here because that's not the point of the thread, but bear with me this time.

First, the real last trophy I've earned. I thought I never would have it because I'm at best average on UMVC3, so I would like to thank DJ_Adam2012 for the help:

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

36Lede654.png

40-silver.png
Mega Good
Surpass the 6th rank of any class.

But I also have to mention one of the most annoying trophies I've ever encountered (but also the rarest on my list so far):

Ecolibrium

1L084928.png

40-gold.png
Competitive Spirit
Finish among the top 100 in an online challenge.

9 days tending of an environment and trying to produce as much ecopoints as possible. And THEN two days waiting for the scores to be compiIed by the servers (and going down on the ranks AFTER the challenge was finished, probably due to cheaters that popped up on high positions even though I don't even remember seeing them before on the ranks), I've finished at 79th with 20-22k ecopoints per hour at the end, although when the challenge actually ended I was the 74th. Never. Again. (But I'm pretty glad I did it anyway :lol: )

• Like 2

Warframe

27L4de0f0.png

:silver:  The Sword Alone

Complete 10 missions without any primary or secondary weapons equipped.

I love how Digital Extremes add additional trophies with every update (plus they are free!) It's a great reason to keep returning to the game regulary. Though I bet it's a royal pain for those completionists:P

• Like 2

Final Fantasy XIII-2

6L5e64f0.png

Threat Facer

Acknowledged the threat facing the world, and decided to fight back.

Odd, thought my save data of this game was corrupted a while back so i gave up on it (third time playing it AGAIN, don't blame me) but today i tried it before making a new save data and it worked so Cheers.

• Like 4

Assassin's Creed III

35L60c5d8.png

:silver:Completionist

Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries.

Oh my god, this trophy was brutal as f***. Now it's smooth sailing from here on out.

Edited by Shin
  • Like 2

L531aec.png

30L634b6b.png

:gold: Astrid Ending
                                                                                 Obtained by seeing the Astrid Ending image.

(That took longer than I thought & I'm only at 61% but I have a few alternate saves, so hopefully I can get the rest of the endings tomorrow.)

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 2