Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L31b704.png

26Lda6126.png              8Ladbf02.png              23L78d63d.png

:gold:Vile God Resealed                                     :silver:Unsealed Deities                                   :gold:Shukesoo's Eviction
           Sealed the Vile God using Godly Revival. "Time to seal you away for good!"      Pulled every sword from the Vile God and Goddess. "It took a long time but we're finally finished!"                Cleared all 40 floors of Shukesoo's Tower. "Mwahahahaha!!"

Mwahahahaha! Bow down to my three (probably temporary) Ultra Rare Trophies! uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252

• Like 4

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

19L216640.png

Prisoner of War 
Capture a live alien.

40-bronze.png

44.61%
UNCOMMON

This trophy wasn't too hard to get, but oh boy this game really likes to kick my ass. I know that I'm never going to get the Plat because it's so massive struggle to even finish this game once on normal difficulty.

Edited by Juzota
  • Like 3

This trophy wasn't too hard to get, but oh boy this game really likes to kick my ass. I know that I'm never going to get the Plat because it's so massive struggle to even finish this game once on normal difficulty.

You can do it. After playing on Impossible I ranked the difficulties as follow: easy 0.1/10, normal 1/10, classic 3/10, ironman classic 3.5/10 and impossible 11/10. 

• Like 1

Pinball Arcade:

ff72316279.png

White Water High 5 - Achieve a top 5 local high score on White Water

da30316243.png

Elvira Party High 5 - Achieve a top 5 local high score on Elvira and the Party Monsters

f276316244.png

Elvira Party Master - Complete the Standard Goals on Elvira and the Party Monsters

490d316282.png

Space Shuttle High 5 - Achieve a top 5 local high score on Space Shuttle

490d316282.png

Gofers High 5 - Achieve a top 5 local high score on No Good Gofers

a5ba316255.png

Twilight High 5 - Achieve a top 5 local high score on Twilight Zone

Zen Pinball 2:

c56b226847.png

Shuttle Aviator - Using the Spaceship magnetic drain collect five space samples!

CounterSpy:

e6c448871.png

Welcome to C.O.U.N.T.E.R. - Complete the tutorial

• Like 1

5e1c477350.png

NBA 2K14

Hamilton

Win 10 Versus matches total.

This trophy was really easy. The last match was the funniest. I kept messing with the guy by pausing and replaying his bad moments and my good moments. I made him Rage Quit and got the trophy. 6 more on the train-tracks... Next Stop, 82-0!

Edited by OpTiC_mele