Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

"And I can feel satisfied but not completely, for this was not a test of skill, but of perseverance."

Shadow of the Colossus HD                           

24L7b0f8f.png

:gold: Meticulous Collector - Acquire all items available in Hard Time Attack

Edited by Omar
  • Like 2

Fat Princess: Piece of Cake

1L2dabfe.png

:silver:  Dedication

Complete 55 normal levels

Level 55 was an absolute joke for me, especially compared to level 54, where I went through 2 revives & had to use the Princess 3 times. Normally I'd put the game's image up rather than the name of the game, but the game image for this is just the above trophy image with a background. I just need 1 more trophy for this, 555 match 5s... what a grind that will be.

Edited by Lady Blanc

2D42C4192A2727A392032BC06F7527237B33FE8C

40-bronze.png  It's Da Bomb

Playing with bombs in Homeroom? You're quite an honor student.

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention

Edited by FKUSERNMS
  • Like 1

51L118f30.png

BE PREPARED -  :bronze:  - 98.97% Common

Always feels home whenever you hear that trophy pop sound, especially when your last earned one was like, more than a month ago.  :hmm:

I just couldn't believe we have to do it like 25x tries before this one popped. (Haaaayyysss  :facepalm: ) *randoms

-Razgriz

Edited by xf22Razgriz
  • Like 2